Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading Everything
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, Apr. 25

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, Apr. 25

Good morning all. I sincerely pray that you all have a safe and blessed day.

Today's Scripture
    1 Corinthians 1:18

"For the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

Daily Truth - Hagee Ministries

Jesus was no ordinary man nailed to no ordinary Cross. He was the Son of God sent at the appointed time to rescue us in our broken state. His death on the Cross, this gospel story, is the power of God to bring us to salvation.

At Calvary, God acted to silence the cynics. He wanted the doubters to know that this was not just another criminal, but His Son. Jesus was there when the mountains were formed. He exulted when the seas were fashioned. He flung the stars against the velvet of a night sky. He delighted in the dust that became a living soul with the breath of God. For all those who ignored a baby born in a stable, He became the Lamb.

At Calvary, the earth trembled as rocks saluted the Rock of Ages. At Calvary, those who were sick began to be healed because He was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, and by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). The One Who made the lame to leap had His feet nailed to the Cross. The One Who brought the dead to life died for all mankind. The darkness of this earth wrapped itself around the Light of the World.

At Calvary, Jesus cried out, “It is finished!” And God ripped the veil in the Temple. The sin-separation was over! The distance between us was dispelled. Jesus Christ, the Sinless One, died so that we could be set free. The relationship that God longed for since Genesis could now become a reality. He is heaven’s hope! He is hell’s dread! He is the Great I Am! He is the Conqueror over death, hell, and the grave! He is the King of Glory!

God moved heaven and earth to be with us. He defeated hell and all its principalities. We no longer need a priest. Jesus is our High Priest Who sympathizes with our weakness. We do not need to wait for a specific day. Jesus is our Mediator at the right hand of God always interceding for us. We do not need to come in any certain way. His arms are open to whosoever will. Every moment, He is poised to listen and respond.

Enter in behind the veil. Don’t wait for another to lead you. Walk boldly in where Jesus gave us access. Approach the throne and raise your hands, bow your knees, and pour out your heart in worship to our worthy Savior.

Today's Blessing

Precious Jesus, You are anything but ordinary! Thank You for the sacrifice that sets me free. Thank You for the Blood that washes me clean so that I may have complete access to Your presence. May I ever bow beyond the veil. In Your name…amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen and Praise the Lord for a great lesson!