RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers up for preacher Jim

It's so good to hear from you Jim. I'm still praying for Mary and you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Jim, I'm late here, but it's so good to hear you weathered through it. Covid is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's almost like it picks and chooses who it'll infect, and how it'll manifest itself. All I know for sure is that Jesus has it all in His hands, and it'll all work out in our best interests. At this late stage in life, I've finally learned to truly trust Him, and just do whatever I can that looks like something I should do. And in the process, I've found a peace I've never before known. Put it all in God's hands, and drop your worries. No amount of worry will help, and we don't see all the things that God does, and He always knows what's best for us, and because He loves us so, He gives us the best. He just doesn't and won't always give us what we want. And I for one, am glad of that. Our fates are in His hands, and there is no better place for them to be.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Blackwater;5180724]Jim, I'm late here, but it's so good to hear you weathered through it. Covid is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's almost like it picks and chooses who it'll infect, and how it'll manifest itself. All I know for sure is that Jesus has it all in His hands, and it'll all work out in our best interests. At this late stage in life, I've finally learned to truly trust Him, and just do whatever I can that looks like something I should do. And in the process, I've found a peace I've never before known. Put it all in God's hands, and drop your worries. No amount of worry will help, and we don't see all the things that God does, and He always knows what's best for us, and because He loves us so, He gives us the best. He just doesn't and won't always give us what we want. And I for one, am glad of that. Our fates are in His hands, and there is no better place for them to be.[/QUO

Amen Dennis !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Update and thank you for all who prayed. Had covid in April survived after 5 days in hospital, then in for blocked bowel they thought they opened it but 5 days later was in emergency surgery to take liaisons out that had small intestine twisted. Another week in hospital released 5-22. Then recuperation at home til 3 weeks ago when surgeons said your released lost 60 pounds and 3 pant sizes, i don't recommend this diet but feel better and working to get strength back. Not preaching have younger fellow taking over the church. Still have a small cancer on stomachs outer lining to deal with in September but feel great.
    God is in control and His will be done

Thanks for the update Jim. It's good to hear from you. Heck of a way to lose weight though! God is good indeed.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I know it's hard not to pursue your calling, but I hope that you have younger people standing in the wings that you can trust to carry the Gospel.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Wayne i am bested been training young fellows for many years. Fellow taking over is down home boy that's doing great job.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm really glad to hear ya'll are doing better Jim . Still praying and glad to hear the church is alright .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12