Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Load Data

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, Apr. 17

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, Apr. 17

Good morning all. Boy, did I need to hear this message today. Have a safe and blessed day.

Saturday, April 17, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Seeing Problems from the Right Perspective

“David asked the soldiers standing nearby, ‘What will a man get for killing this Philistine and ending his defiance of Israel? Who is this pagan Philistine anyway, that he is allowed to defy the armies of the living God?’”
    —1 Samuel 17:26

The story of David and Goliath is one of my favorites in the Bible. We love to tell it to our children, but it isn’t a fairytale. It actually happened. It’s the story of a young boy named David whose father didn’t appreciate him.

His brothers had gone to war, and his father wanted David to take some food to his brothers. But when he arrived at the Israelites’ camp, he heard the voice of an oversized man in the valley of Elah, bellowing out for someone to fight him.

That man’s name was Goliath, and he was nine-feet-six-inches of solid muscle. Everyone was terrified of this giant of a man, and no one was willing to accept his challenge. No one, that is, until David showed up. And of course, he went and faced off with Goliath.

You might be facing a so-called giant in your life right now. It’s a gigantic problem, and as the days go by, it gets bigger and bigger and taunts you day after day.

This giant, if you will, is anyone or anything that seeks to control you, hurt you, destroy you, or torment you in life.

But I have some good news for you today: God is bigger than your giant. He is bigger than your problem.

If you understand and see God as you ought to, then you will see your problems for what they are. If you have a big God, then you have small problems. And if you have big problems, then do you have a small God?

I’m not in any way suggesting that your problem may not be gigantic because it could be. But I am saying that God is bigger than what you’re facing.

So if you see God in His power, His glory, and His ability to help you, then you will see your problem with the right perspective.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

Amen, I've experienced this many times. In the middle of it now, in fact.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, I too have been in the same position and yes am there as we speak!