Load DataInline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RepackboxReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: New to your Forum but an avid Reloader ... My presses

Boolit Mold

New to your Forum but an avid Reloader ... My presses

New to your forum but I have looked at posts on here for years. One of my favorite topics is the press on your bench . I started in 1976 with my Grandad's RCBS A2 and I purchased an RCBS JR in 1980 just after getting married and moving into my apartment. In 1991 I bought a RCBS Rock Chucker and in 2002 I added a Redding T-7. The Chucker and the T-7 are at home on the main bench and the JR is here at the office in our shop. Over the last couple of years it has been very handy to walk out at lunch and do an operation on a hundred rounds at lunch , so the old JR has been carrying the load. It has always been my favorite for bullet seating and works well for most everything else . Full length resizing larger cases is definitely easier on the Chucker .

I have the T-7 Set up and dedicated to loading 22 Hornets and 223's . I have added Lee powder thru dies with Lee Disc Powder Measures at one of the Turret positions to drop my standard load. For my Hornets this is 12.7 grains of Lil-Gun . This works very well with fine "ball" powders like Lil-gun and Xterminator for my 223's.

The most interesting piece of equipment I have is an RCBS Green Machine set up for 357 mag. I got it used and it couldn't have been used much cause it looks new . I have never used it but I plan to set it up in my office for display mostly just cause it is a neat piece of equipment.
    All you need in life is a boy and an old yellow dog!!!

The Green Machine will catch you a lot of flack by them that didn't like it.
    I like it and have it set up for .38S wadcutters...runs like a top.

Got mine on a pedestal...prime on the backside and run the GM on the other...

There's an active forum for GM owners... https://greenmachinereloading.com/fo...c.php?f=5&t=51
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Cast Boolits Owner

I love the green machines even though I don’t have one (yet). I also love the big truck brake drum as the base for your stand. Great idea!
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Banned
    All you folks keep talking about the Green Machine, you are going to talk me into unboxing mine and setting it up, for display only. I am not going to attempt to make it run as I don't reload in enough volume. It's packed in the original box and has been that way since it came to live with me 9 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pressman View Post
    All you folks keep talking about the Green Machine, you are going to talk me into unboxing mine and setting it up, for display only. I am not going to attempt to make it run as I don't reload in enough volume. It's packed in the original box and has been that way since it came to live with me 9 years ago.
    You make me . . . ENVIOUS !
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell