Inline FabricationLoad DataTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, April 16

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, April 16

Good morning all. Just pray. Have a safe and blessed day.

Friday, April 16, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Cursed So We Could Be Blessed

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.”
    —John 1:12

God created you. He loves you. But you’re not automatically His child. You become a child of God by putting your faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible says, “But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God” (John 1:12 NLT).

Let’s say that I’m holding a gift in my hands, and I offer it to you. You reach out and say, “Thanks, Greg. I’ll accept that gift from you.”

God is offering you the gift of eternal life, but you have to reach out and accept it. You’re not born with it; you have to accept and receive it. And when you do that, you become a child of God.

Would you like to experience the blessings of God that the Bible talks about? Would you like to know the peace in your heart that the Bible promises? The Lord is very clear: He wants to bless us. But the blessings of the Bible are only for those who have put their faith in Christ. Why? Because Christ took the curse.

Galatians 3:13 tells us, “But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing” (NLT).

Jesus was cursed so we could be blessed. Jesus died so we could live. He was forsaken so we could be forgiven.

So the choice is yours. Do you want to face the curse of your sin, the repercussions of your evil actions? Or, do you want the blessing of God in your life?

God said, “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!” (Deuteronomy 30:19 NLT).

He wants to come into your life. He’s just a prayer away.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Thank God for bringing me to life and giving me the faith that I lacked to believe Him at His word and become His son!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you . Great post Pine Baron .
    No turning back , No turning back !