Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Took a trip to CH4D today.

Boolit Master
    I too have been buying CH dies since the 60's. They have always had the unusual available. I have 8mm Gibbs dies from long ago, .375 Weatherby also for unusual, some of their standard calibers also. Good dies.

Cant get them to answer simple questions or respond to a email, website says give them a few days. It’s been a few months, don’t need their products if they don’t need my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    Cant get them to answer simple questions or respond to a email, website says give them a few days. It’s been a few months, don’t need their products if they don’t need my business.
    I noticed it said that when I contacted them as well. I emailed them through their website on a Tuesday night and they called me first thing Wednesday morning. Have you tried calling? Maybe your email didn't go through, it's possible.

My first set of dies many moons ago was a CH set in 8x57 Mauser. A small shop near me used to carry them and they have lasted years of heavy use. They fell off my radar for many years because they seemed to have disappeared. I recently acquired a rifle in 8mm Lebel and didn't want to fool around with the Lee die set that has a lot of issues, and while searching around, I rediscovered them. They cost a little more than most others but the custom work they do for you when ordering and the quality of the dies themselves makes it well worth it. Since then I have gotten another set of dies and some expanders. Like I mentioned they do cost more but when I do need another set I will pony up the extra cash to get theirs.

Boolit Master
    Ch has always been a great Company to deal with
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

Boolit Bub
    The 20ga shotgun die set and the shell holder they made for me arrived in April and I can finally size all brass 20ga shotgun shells. There work is flawless! Well worth the cost and the wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12