Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Repackbox

Thread: WTT - FTF - 8 lbs H110 for SPPs

Boolit Master

WTT - FTF - 8 lbs H110 for SPPs

Will trade one 8 lb unopened jug of H 110 purchased in 2019 from MidSouth for $184.00 plus haz & shipping
    Even up for
    4.5 thousand SPP’s (Winchester, CCI or Federal). If you’re looking to get $100 per thousand for your primers GB is your best bet.
    If you purchased them two years ago, have too many, and need H 110 this would be an equitable trade for both of us.
    I’m between West Palm and Vero and will meet you in either.
    Last edited by Bmi48219; 04-16-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Boolit Master

Bump with lower exchange count

Went to Scheels today and they had CCI small pistol primers
    Only two packs of 100 per customer but at least they were only $3.99 per 100
    Good sign I think.

Boolit Mold
    I've got CCI SPP, but I can't do 4.5k. I'm in NC though so we'd have to ship. PM me if interested.

Boolit Mold
    Also, I can provide a timestamped picture of the primers. I don't have any history on here, but I can provide whatever proof you need; whether that's on here, on the phone, etc. Gunbroker right now is averaging well over $200/1,000 CCI SPP. 2k primers values your powder at $400, which can be bought for around $350 not including hazmat shipping. That really comes out to about 1.7-1.8k primers, but I'll round it up to 2k for you.

Boolit Master

leadhead83,
    Appreciate your offer. Pretty sure one of our trade fodder items can’t be shipped by regular people. Don’t know if it’s primers or powder. Anyway I’m not hurting for SPPs. And I’m aware prices on GB have been crazy. My thought was if someone had pre-panic purchased primers (as my H110 was) in excess of their projected needs we could work out an un-inflated deal. Some may be willing to go $100 or $200 per thousand, I’m not.
    Thanks for responding anyway.

Boolit Mold
    No problem, I completely understand. Also, what does trade fodder mean? I'm very unfamiliar with the language here. Lastly, if you're interested in selling the h110 without a trade, I may be willing to bite depending on how much you need for it. I'll pay the hazmat + shipping in addition to what the power costs, obviously.

Boolit Mold
    Powder**

Boolit Master
    Guys, while this isn’t the place for the discussion, neither of you can legally ship what you have to the other. For powder and primers you need to focus on local deals.

Boolit Mold
    You're absolutely right. I was just looking it up myself because I didn't know. Evidently you have to have a contract to ship this kind of material with UPS/FedEx. I did not know. My sincere apologies.

Boolit Master

Bump with clarification.
    Thread Title reads WTT - FTF - 8 lbs H110 for SPPs

I can always use more SPPs and have an unopened 8 lb jug of H110 I don’t really need.
    If you need 8 lb H110 and have more SPPs than you’ll ever need, maybe we can deal.

Boolit Master

One more bump

Boolit Master

Moderator, please close this thread