Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: Norinco 1897

Boolit Grand Master

Norinco 1897

Recently sold one to a member here. Unfortunately, my firefox updated itself and when I opend up CB my log-in was gone. Couldn't find my log-in information, so had to re-register with a different name and email. Had to change email also as my former email provider went belly up I guess as I cannot log in to my old email account either.

Tried to either get my password or a way to re-set my log-in info from the powers that be, but I guess all they could do was activate my new account.

Forward to now, I received the check and should get the item shipped by Friday at the latest.

C.T. you can contact me using my new "nom-de-plume". Just like my old one but a "78" added to the end.

Dang, lost my 4400 posts,avatar and contributor banner in one fell swoop!!!

Who was your old provider? There may be a way to get access to the old email address.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

If you knew your log in name, you can usually just change your password. Have to jump thru a couple of hoops for security, but easier than the alternative.

A security and maintenance program decided to delete some of my information including bookmarks & saved logins. Since my user name is the same on most of them, I just clicked on "forgot your password" and followed the directions for a new password. None of this applies to any sites that involve finance or health.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Grand Master
    Changing the password, the link is sent to my old out of service email, which was just a local service provider.