RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATF Regulations/Rules

Boolit Master

Remember this, the actions by the United States versus citizens, organizations, corporations, etc., is "The United States vs. *****". Just imagine all the resources of this country focused on one entity, human or organization. It's literally mind-boggling. I've seen it in action. I've watched people taken down by them. Bleed them to death til they gratefully accept a plea deal. Yes, these people were probably guilty, and deserved what they got, but it's pretty chilling, if they get you in their sights, they can hurt you badly, guilty or not.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

Boolit Master
    Aaaand we’re back where we started.

Maybe people are comforted by their fears.

Banned
    Cast bullets are not included in the USML, so they do not fall under ITAR. Here's the most recent list if you care to educate yourself:
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...s-i-ii-and-iii

If you just want to live in fear of prosecution by the D.O.J., there's nothing I can write that will alleviate those fears.

Boolit Grand Master

Actually you may not “engage in the business” but that doesn’t mean that you can’t sell some.

This is the same as selling firearms. You can sell personnel firearms but if you manufacture them, use them then sell more than a couple a year you most likely are going to be considered a "manufacturer" and that's not a good place to be without a license if ATF takes an interest.

If you have some extra cast you want to get rid of no problem. If you are making them with the purpose of selling...don't do that.

Don't manufacture anything firearm related that either shoots ammo or is to be shot as ammunition as a business without a license. This should be common sense.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123