RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWideners
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS - Hensley & Gibbs and other moulds - all are EXCELLENT!

WTS - Hensley & Gibbs and other moulds - all are EXCELLENT!

PRICES REDUCED

I am very picky about my moulds and take extra special care of them. I go through my moulds at least annually, even the ones I don’t use any more, and check them, re-oil them and re-wrap them. I am selling some of my duplicates and unused moulds to thin the herd to partly fund a 2 gun collector handgun purchase. All these moulds are in excellent condition and the price includes shipped to your door.
    1) SAECO #393 4 CAVITY WITH HANDLES – I believe this to be an original (pre-Redding) Carpenteria, CA SAECO mould. This was made during the time that SAECO was directly competing with Hensley & Gibbs for quality and using the Meehanite alloy. I believe this .358 dia. 162 gr 38/357 SWC gas check is flat new – if it has been used at all I can’t tell. Perfect condition, all original and with nice fat SAECO handles. $125 shipped.
    2)SAECO #439 4 CAVITY WITH HANDLES– I believe this also is an original (pre-Redding) Carpenteria CA SAECO . This was made during the time that SAECO was directly competing with Hensley & Gibbs for quality and was using the Meehanite alloy. 430 diameter 44 special/mag 240 SWC GC with nice fat SAECO handles. Excellent condition and ready for those full house 44 mag loads. Excellent plus. $125 shipped. SPF TO DEANER
    3)LYMAN 358156 GC 4 CAVITY – With handles. The classic Lyman design. Excellent condition. Factory stamped 6-99 (my guess is manufacture date) on the side of the block. $115 shipped.
    4)RCBS 358-158-SWC - excellent 2 cavity. One of my first moulds I owned. I cast many a bullet with this mould and it casts wonderfully. No handles but in the original box. $70 shipped.

PO money order (preferred), or personal check OK. Checks will be deposited and held 5 days for clearing. Feel free to ask questions. First “I’ll take it” gets it and sends PM with your info. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by FISH4BUGS; 04-14-2021 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Reduced prices
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Bub
    I'll take this:
    7) HENSLEY # GIBBS #130 – 8 cavity with handles. #130 -.45 ACP. 185 grains. One rounded grease groove, no crimp groove. Nose starts with inside curve, then slight taper to well large round over to slight meplat. Probably the most popular light weight .45 target pistol bullet ever made and capable of putting out a TON of top quality perfect 45 acp target bullets quickly. If you shoot target 45 acp this is your mould. This mould is in perfect condition. $155 shipped.
    Sending PM for payment information
    Thanks

Boolit Master
    Nevermind
    Last edited by ryanmattes; 04-08-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Boolit Master

I will take #1 and #2. Please PM me with Payment info. Thanx.........
    JMHO-YMMV
    dd884
    gary@2texastrucks.com
    Gary D. Peek

Quote Originally Posted by sndbggr1484 View Post
    i'll take this:
    7) hensley # gibbs #130 – 8 cavity with handles. #130 -.45 acp. 185 grains. One rounded grease groove, no crimp groove. Nose starts with inside curve, then slight taper to well large round over to slight meplat. Probably the most popular light weight .45 target pistol bullet ever made and capable of putting out a ton of top quality perfect 45 acp target bullets quickly. If you shoot target 45 acp this is your mould. This mould is in perfect condition. $155 shipped.
    Sending pm for payment information
    thanks
    pm replied.
    Thank you for your purchase.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

PM sent with address info.
    Perfect purchase for 44 spl/mag shooting!
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by ddixie884 View Post
    I will take #1 and #2. Please PM me with Payment info. Thanx.........

Boolit Master
    I will take #6, the Lyman 4 cavity 356402, thanks. Please send mailing address & I'll get a postal MO headed your way.
    Dick

Quote Originally Posted by sixshot View Post
    I will take #6, the Lyman 4 cavity 356402, thanks. Please send mailing address & I'll get a postal MO headed your way.
    Dick
    Dick:
    PM sent.
    Many thanks for the purchase.
    Donald

Boolit Master
    Ok I'll take #8 - HG-130 4C

PM sent...
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Quote Originally Posted by 41mag View Post
    Ok I'll take #8 - HG-130 4C

PM sent...
    You got it. PM sent.
    Many thanks for the purchase.
    fish4bugs

Sunday morning bump. Moulds are going fast!
    Those 2 SAECOS are all you need for 357/44 shooting!

Monday lunchtime bump.

Boolit Bub
    Don’t suppose you have any moulds for a .32-20 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland terrier View Post
    Don’t suppose you have any moulds for a .32-20 ?
    No sir. I have just about everything BUT that.

prices reduced and back to the top!

SAECO #439 SPF to DEANER.
    Thank you for your purchase!