WidenersTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Bayou Bullets still shipping?

Boolit Mold

Bayou Bullets still shipping?

yes I realize most roll their own here, but I've had an order in since Dec 2, 2020
    & haven't heard a peep. 9, .380 & .38 slugs on order.

anybody?

Boolit Master
    I both cast and buy . Most of the commercial casters are fighting to catch up. The ones I normally use have a message on the website giving an idea of delays to expect.
    That is a long delay I would try to get ahold of them and see what they have to say.

Just got some boolits I ordered from another company that I ordered in October. Be patient, they're trying to catch up.
    "Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes"

Disarming is a mistake free people only get to make once...

Boolit Buddy
    My order with Bayou is about two weeks before yours.Haven’t heard anything yet.

It took about that long for mine to come in, it was months, I'm sure they will get to it eventually.

Boolit Buddy
    Their lead-times are crazy long due to huge order volume. My last order with them was summer of 2020. It took about 4 months to ship. If you ordered in Dec, you're probably getting close to the head of the line now. Give it a few more weeks...

Boolit Master

My favorite caster has 2 orders from me and informed me that it would be 4 to 6 months before I could expect my orders to be filled. I know one caster recently advised a shooter that he was two years back ordered and was not taking any more orders until he got caught up a little. It's the world we live in right now. We have been spoiled in the past. james

Boolit Bub
    I just picked up 1000 bullets on three different occasions at Acme Bullets. And I have extremely good luck with their Hi-teck coated bullets. They ship quickly and I find that truly exceptional nowadays! That is 3000 bullets in about the last 5 weeks, not something I was expecting.

Boolit Master

I buy coated bullets from Bayou that I use in competition. My order has been in since Nov. 27th. Well past their 12-14 week delivery estimate.

I sent them an email last week but I haven't received a response. Don't expect I will.
    Chuck

Vendor Sponsor

Take a look at Hoosier Bullets. If the bullets show “in stock” on the website then they will ship the next day after the order.
    www.Hoosierbullets.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John 15:13
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.