Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, Apr. 06

For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, Apr. 06

Good morning all. We (I) can always do more to serve God. Have a safe and blessed day.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Above All Else

“Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings.”
    —Malachi 3:8

Did you know it’s possible to steal from God himself? We find this incredible statement in the Old Testament book of Malachi: “Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings” (3:8 NKJV).

The Bible reminds us that our ability to produce wealth comes from the Lord. Deuteronomy 8:18 says, “Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful” (NLT).

All that we have has come to us from God, so we should give back to Him from our finances. In fact, Christians should understand that it’s a privilege to give to God. We all should want to do it.

In fact, God makes specific promises to us about our giving. As we faithfully invest in His kingdom, He will bless us as a result. Also, Jesus said, “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need” (Matthew 6:33 NLT).

In the context of this statement, Jesus was talking about unbelievers who worry about what they will wear, what they will eat, and what they will drink. Then Jesus went on to say, “These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs” (Matthew 6:32 NLT).

Back in Malachi, we find this amazing promise: “‘Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,’ says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, ‘I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!’” (Malachi 3:10 NLT).

I challenge you put the Lord to the test in this area. Give faithfully to Him.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, We should give as we have been given.

USMC 77, USRA 79

and bless as we have been blessed!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Many of you know that for 40 years I was the goat that would not be led.

Yet I was raised in a home where my father gave a full 10% of everything he made and gave it to the church. Some years it was an impressive amount. And truly him and his little 540 acre farm seemed to be blessed. Ohh there were hard times. 76 a 14" rain on us and even more on the hills east of us washed it all away.

Well the Lord finally called me in a way I heard and understood. And we had a series of long coversations about a wide variety of topics. My parents passed, and I got a really big chunk, and we sold the land and got even more.

And the Lord asked and I explained that it was inheritance. He just accepted that and let it go.

Until I got the first Stimulus check. "Bill what was that money that deposited in your account the other day?"

Government stimulus check Lord. "So you would consider that Income then?"

Yes Lord, that is income. So what were you planning to do with my share?"
    Had not thought about it Lord. I suppose I could find a church to give it to.

"And do you believe in this church and agree with it?"

No Lord, not really.

"Then I don't think that is a good answer"

What do YOU want me to do with it?

"Put it where it will do good. A little here, a little there. When you see someone in trouble, help them."

Ohhh Lord your going to make me work for it aren't you!

"Well bill you made me work for you, only seems fair"

Well I have been keeping up. St Peggy has gotten car repairs paid for. Instantcart delivered my Grocery's last week and the gal Rene who delivered them got tears in her eyes when I gave her a 20$ cash tip.

Hold right there, don't go. I'll be right back.

And I put a 50$ bill on top of the 20.
    I don't know what your problem is and I don't need to. This is not mine, its the Big Guy's and he loves you.

2 days later she came back with a thank you card and a fancy chocolate bar.

Not many take the time or care to do that.

I know in these days when the Government takes a third or more, costs keep going up, its hard to let go of what you have.
    But you need to give. Truly tis better to give than to receive. And until you have lived a life that is overflowing with blessings you have not lived at all. And it all starts with giving the Lord his share.

And if you can't give in money, then give in time, your time. If you work 40 hours a week you should be giving 4 someplace.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

USMC 77, USRA 79

bless you GH!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.