Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
RotoMetals2

Thread: NOE Push through size die

Boolit Bub

NOE Push through size die

This package came in this morning and I’m not sure if it’s complete or if I’m missing something.
    It’s pretty clear from the pictures and descriptions in the directions it comes with eight pieces in an allen wrench.
    I didn’t receive a nose first bullet ram, but what has me questioning the whole thing is it says it comes with a size bushing as well. Mine didn’t come with a size bushing either, but I did however purchase a body bushing separately and paid for that.
    So is the size bushing the same thing as a body bushing.
    If they are the same does it really come with it or are they sold separately.
    And if that’s the case, is that why I didn’t receive a Nose first bullet ram?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88F93824-31AF-4552-9F40-BDD5555367C6.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	280801

Banned
    Unlike Lee, you have to order the ram separately. BTW any 45 cal ram will work

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Conditor22 View Post
    Unlike Lee, you have to order the ram separately. BTW any 45 cal ram will work
    I kind of was thinking this was the problem.
    But definitely not what the instructions say. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E490F0C-BFD1-4C8A-BDB8-36804963200F.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	280802

Boolit Master

Did you forget to add the ram when you ordered?

I'm looking at the order page and YOU have to add each item to the cart.

Check the order in your account.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Fingers View Post
    Did you forget to add the ram when you ordered?

I'm looking at the order page and YOU have to add each item to the cart.

Check the order in your account.
    No, I had a copy of the instructions and it SAYS " Our Push Through Die comes with the following parts: "
    Please see picture above.
    I ordered one this morning..

Boolit Master

I love mine!!

Yes "rams" are separate part. As are actual sizer dies. Only issue I find is on real fat or hard bullets Be sure to lube on first few threw the die!!

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by cwlongshot View Post
    I love mine!!

Yes "rams" are separate part. As are actual sizer dies. Only issue I find is on real fat or hard bullets Be sure to lube on first few threw the die!!

CW
    Will do, thanks..

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jconley View Post
    No, I had a copy of the instructions and it SAYS " Our Push Through Die comes with the following parts: "
    Please see picture above.
    I ordered one this morning..
    I looked at the ordering page under the sizing kits. If you don't add the ram to the package you haven't ordered it.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Bub
    Just got mine as well. The picture on the directions are inaccurate and should be updated.

The set does not come with a body bushing and push rod. Those have to be purchased separately when you look at Noe's website. The website is accurate though.

Boolit Buddy

The pusher come in different sizes. You have to order the caliper that you are working on. I have 4 different sizes for mine.
    Also, if you have a Lee Bullet Sizer or Bulge Buster you can use those pushers.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by G. Freeman View Post
    Just got mine as well. The picture on the directions are inaccurate and should be updated.

The set does not come with a body bushing and push rod. Those have to be purchased separately when you look at Noe's website. The website is accurate though.
    Thank you for confirming what I've said.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Bub
    Thank you for confirming what I've said.
    I think you are missing the point, The info in their literature is not accurate. The NOE website is extremely cumbersome at best. So I did what I thought was the best option and placed an order based off of information NOE provided. This is not old information, the same paper came with the die I ordered.
    I also called the day after I made the order and told him the web site was confusing and I wasn't sure if I ordered everything I needed. I told him I thought I may need a body bushing because I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed. Some how I got off the phone with him without being told I still needed something different.

Boolit Buddy
    The sizing package came with a base first sizing ram. If you have a top punch for the bullet you want to size, insert it into the ram and proceed to size bullets base first

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted, but you can atleast do some sizing while you get it sorted out

Boolit Bub
    True, I didn't have a top punch, that was my problem. I ordered the ram the next day and have it all going now.. Thanks

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jconley View Post
    I think you are missing the point, The info in their literature is not accurate. The NOE website is extremely cumbersome at best. So I did what I thought was the best option and placed an order based off of information NOE provided. This is not old information, the same paper came with the die I ordered.
    I also called the day after I made the order and told him the web site was confusing and I wasn't sure if I ordered everything I needed. I told him I thought I may need a body bushing because I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed. Some how I got off the phone with him without being told I still needed something different.
    I don't find it confusing.

I go to the sizing kits.

It lists everything in the kit. You can checkmark what you NEED/WANT in the kit. If you don't place a check mark on the ram or bushing you're not going to get it. It's actually a pretty simple and elegant system.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Bub
    I don't find it confusing.

I go to the sizing kits.

It lists everything in the kit. You can checkmark what you NEED/WANT in the kit. If you don't place a check mark on the ram or bushing you're not going to get it. It's actually a pretty simple and elegant system.
    It’s funny, when you speak to him on the phone he talks about how out of date and antiquated his system and website is. So we are in agreement on that, it is a rather simple website, elegant it’s definitely a unique take on it.
    But like I said I wasn’t looking at that page on his website when I made the order.
    I didn’t feel like I needed to, I had a hard copy in my hand of up-to-date literature telling me exactly what the kit was and what came with it.

I've done a LOT of business with Al at Noe. If the part was supposed to come with your order and did not Al will make sure you get it. If you misunderstood the offer and feel you need more optional parts Al will be glad to take your order. Gp

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    I've done a LOT of business with Al at Noe. If the part was supposed to come with your order and did not Al will make sure you get it. If you misunderstood the offer and feel you need more optional parts Al will be glad to take your order. Gp
    Oh no I’ve gotten everything I’ve paid for and everything I need. I’ve spoken to him many times on the phone he’s been nothing but helpful.
    I agree with you completely he seems like a standup guy.