Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS: Brass, Bullets, & dies: .338 Win Mag, .375 H&H, & .45 Auto Rim (AR)

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Brass, Bullets, & dies: .338 Win Mag, .375 H&H, & .45 Auto Rim (AR)

*********Second price reduction on the final unsold items below- shown below in blue**********

I have some items that are excess to my needs that should go to a new home. I'm happy to answer any questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" with the item number posted below followed by a PM trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take ___ if....." type of posts. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail flat rate. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades and don't want to break up any of the package deals. Sorry, but I can't accept mailed payments like USPS money orders, cash, or checks at the moment. I need instant payments for these items [discreet PayPal (F&F or add 3%), Venmo, or Zelle] because my local post office has been too erratic with their deliveries these days. Pictures are below the item descriptions. Thanks for looking!

1. Lot of 110+ unfired .338 Win. Mag. cases: This lot includes 40 NIB W-W brass and 70+ pcs. of brass from pulls. I know these have never been fired because the primer pockets were clean when I deprimed them. I ran the pulled brass through my wet media/ss pins tumbler and they look good. A few pieces of this brass are still a little dingy even after the wet tumbling, for some reason. I believe all 70+ of these pulls are W-W, too, but I'm not 100%. SOLD now $60 plus $8 shipping

2. Lot of 70+ fired .338 Win. Mag. cases: I believe these are once-fired but I'm not 100% so I'm calling them "fired". There are 19 x R-P cases, 4 x Fed. nickel-plated, and the remainder are W-W. I deprimed and cleaned these with my wet tumbler/ss pins so it's ready to be resized and reloaded. As with the other lot, a few of the pieces of brass are a little dingy (but 100% usable) Reduced- now SPF $30 plus $8 shipping

3. Lot of 142 new and pulled .338 bullets: Included in this lot are 70 x Sierra 250 gr (19 x pulled + 51 x new), 36 x Nosler 250 gr. Partition (26 x pulled + 10 x new), 33 x FMJ (either 250 or 300 gr (I can't remember) & I don't know the manufacturer), and 3 x Win. Silvertips. The bases of some of the pulled bullets are a little corroded for some reason and some of the soft points were dented in the pulling process. SPF Reduced- now $35 plus $8 shipping for all of them

4. RCBS .338 Win. Mag dies with shellholder: This hasn't seen much use. As you can see in the photos, the knurled portion is rusty. The interior of both dies look OK, though. SOLD $30 plus $8 shipping

5. Lot of .375 H&H fired brass, bullets, and cartridge holders/box: I believe this brass is all once-fired but I'm not 100% so I'm calling them "fired". The brass lot includes 21 x W-W, 4 x R-P, and 8 x Fed nickel-plated (33 total). These were run through a wet tumbler/ss pins. Also included are 22 pulled bullets (12 x soft point, 3 x FMJ, and 7 x lead). I'm not sure of the manufacturers or bullet weights but believe they are all 250-300 grains. The bottom of some of the soft points are corroded from contact with the powder and some of the points got smushed during the pulling process. Included as well are two 5-round belt cartridge holders (they hold firmly, believe it or not) and a 10-round box for ".375 and up" sized cartridges. The .375s are a little loose in there but could be kept from rattling with a little extra padding, I believe. Sold Reduced- now $25 plus $8 shipping for all of this stuff

6. Lot of 375+ fired .45 Auto Rim (AR- not .45 ACP) brass: I believe they're all R-P but I didn't check them all. I also believe they're once-fired but I'm not 100%. Some have cannelures and some don't. SPF $65 plus $8 shipping

Last edited by btreanor; 04-09-2021 at 01:57 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master

Deleted
    Last edited by SWANEEDB; 04-04-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Boolit Buddy

I'll take:

1. Lot of 110+ unfired .338 Win. Mag. cases: This lot includes 40 NIB W-W brass and 70+ pcs. of brass from pulls. I know these have never been fired because the primer pockets were clean when I deprimed them. I ran the pulled brass through my wet media/ss pins tumbler and they look good. A few pieces of this brass are still a little dingy even after the wet tumbling, for some reason. I believe all 70+ of these pulls are W-W, too, but I'm not 100%. $70 plus $8 shipping

4. RCBS .338 Win. Mag dies with shellholder: This hasn't seen much use. As you can see in the photos, the knurled portion is rusty. The interior of both dies look OK, though. $30 plus $8 shipping
    "An armed society is a polite society" R.A. Heinlein 1907 - 1988

Boolit Mold
    I will take #6, 45 auto rim brass. PM inbound.

Boolit Bub
    I’ll take 45 ar brass if the deal falls through

Boolit Buddy
    All prices reduced on the remaining items
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

I'll take #2
    Last edited by LEADHOPPER; 04-05-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    #2 is spoken for

Boolit Mold
    Payment sent for #6 just accomplished.

Boolit Buddy
    Morning bump with second price reductions shown in blue

Boolit Grand Master

Good afternoon
    I will buy the 375 H&H plus items. PM follows
    Mike in LLama Land ....
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

I will take 3. Lot of 142 new and pulled .338 bullets: Included in this lot are 70 x Sierra 250 gr (19 x pulled + 51 x new), 36 x Nosler 250 gr. Partition (26 x pulled + 10 x new), 33 x FMJ (either 250 or 300 gr (I can't remember) & I don't know the manufacturer), and 3 x Win. Silvertips. The bases of some of the pulled bullets are a little corroded for some reason and some of the soft points were dented in the pulling process. Reduced- now $35 plus $8 shipping for all of them

Boolit Buddy
    All sold or SPF- closing thread