MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2

Thread: Holy Week Day 6

Holy Week Day 6

Even in moments of the greatest betrayal, Jesus showed us what true grace looks like. Just one day before He would endure the agony of the Cross, Jesus is betrayed by those that are closest to Him. In Luke 22:48, Jesus asks; “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”. He already knew that Judas would betray Him, but He gives him a chance to experience His grace. In the same way, Jesus knew that Peter would deny Him. At the moment that Jesus needed Peter the most, he denies even knowing who Jesus was. Jesus knew these things would happen, but even after being rejected and denied, Jesus chose to love and forgive. The amazing news is that this same grace that Jesus extended to Judas and Peter, He extends to you and me today and every day. I want to encourage you on this Good Friday, that regardless of what you have done in the past, how you think you have disappointed God, or maybe you feel that you are not worthy of His love… No matter what you’ve done, He is asking you today to come back to Him. Will you accept the grace and forgiveness of Jesus today? In Him, you will find everlasting grace and mercy. Hebrews 4:16 says it best. “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Do you need God’s grace today? Go before His throne, call upon His name and He will give you grace in your time of need, and you will begin to experience the abundant life that He has in store for you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Amazing indeed! I am never not overwhelmed when I meditate on Jesus' love and grace and mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    The amazing news is that this same grace that Jesus extended to Judas and Peter, He extends to you and me today and every day.

Boolit Master

I need Gods grace and mercy every second of my life!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    It is unbelievably humbling to contemplate and understand his sacrifice . I personally do not deserve what he did . Sunday is a special day to be more than thankful for his offer of salvation . His love is beyond our understanding .
    No turning back , No turning back !