Snyders JerkyRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: Holy Week Day 4

Holy Week Day 4

On the night before Jesus died, He was in the upper room with His disciples expressing His love for them. He washed their feet, spoke words of life and wisdom, and showed the ultimate picture of unconditional love. That evening, He shared one of the most important commandments found in John 13:34. He said, "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another." What do you think of when you hear the word love? What about when you think of God's love? In 1 Corinthians 13, we're given an outline of real, God-give love. This kind of love is deeper than any emotion or a physical act. It says; "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." Isn't it amazing? That was the exact kind of love that Jesus demonstrated on the Cross as He gave Himself as a sacrifice so that we might forever live with Him in heaven. As you begin your day, ask God to show you how to love those around you, just as He has loved you. - Hagee Ministries
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Will do with Gods help.

The interesting thing is I have found my way to God's level of love when it comes to my wife and one or 2 others.

The rest of the world, well its hard. But I'm still trying.

I know a lot of young people wonder if they are in love.I give them one simple example. If your loved one's happiness is more important to you than your own. Yes, you are in love. If it is not, your not there yet.

True love does not judge, it builds people up, builds their confidence, their self esteem.
    But you have to commit fully. You have to throw yourself off the cliff and trust that the love will lift you higher.
    You can hold nothing back. If you are tempted to not commit, be totally open, I would question that love.

I think many young people have no idea how much commitment is required. Which is why they fail so often.

I think you have to commit to the Lords love also. Or you will be one of those "lukewarm" Christians that call themselves that, but don't really follow. Don't serve. They are going through the motions.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Amen, This is one area that flesh and pride invade.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I have been working on 'love' . You sure have to push out grudges , past problems , preconceived conceptions and the list goes on . take it for what it's worth but it sure makes things easier on you to give all that wrong thinking .
    No turning back , No turning back !