RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: WTS: Lead hardness tester, .308 brass, SKS stuff, .44 bullets, Dillon conversion kits

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Lead hardness tester, .308 brass, SKS stuff, .44 bullets, Dillon conversion kits

I have some items that are excess to my needs that I need to re-home. I'm happy to answer any questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted below followed by a PM trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take ___ if....." type of posts. US sales only and no sales where prohibited for the magazines. Shipping will be by USPS flat rate or First Class. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades and don't want to break up any of the package deals. Sorry, but I can't accept mailed payments like USPS money orders, cash, or checks at the moment. I need instant payments for these items [discreet PayPal (F&F or add 3%), Venmo, or Zelle] because my local post office has been too erratic with delivering mailed funds these days. Pictures are below the item descriptions. Thanks for looking!

1. Cabine Tree Lead Hardness Tester: This is pretty easy to use. I'll include some written instructions. More info can be found on YouTube, too. (note: I'll need to partially disassemble it for shipping). SOLD $90 plus $8 shipping SOLD

2. Tech Sight rear aperture sight for SKS: This is the best iron sight system you can get for the SKS. This gives you the longest sight radius and easy windage and elevation adjustment. This doesn't require drilling and tapping- the mounting bolt replaces the takedown lever on the back of the receiver and then four set screws on the back keep it firmly in place. I'm not sure which model it is because I've lost the box. However, it does come with both "regular" and "target" (installed) apertures. Also included are the hex wrenches for installation and a special fine (target) front post. SPF $40 plus $5 shipping SPF

3. SKS recoil buffer, extended buttpad, and front sight tool: The front sight tool is a tight fit and you may need to remove some material to get it to work easily. $15 plus $5 shipping for all three of these items

4. B-square SKS/AK front sight adjustment tools: Included are the wrenches you need. This is a more accurate way of adjusting windage then using a punch and hammer. Also includes the tool for adjusting the front sight post. This has some surface rust from long term storage. $20 plus $5 shipping

5. Dillon caliber conversion kit for .45 Auto Rim (NOT .45 ACP): This works on the 550 presses and maybe some other models but I'm not sure. This might have some light corrosion from long term storage. The packaging is the older variety and is just a plastic bag. This comes with the shellplate and buttons but no powder drop. $30 plus $5 shipping

6. Dillon caliber conversion kit for .223, .222, and .221: This is brand new in the box and has never been used. Comes with the powder drop. SPF $50 plus $5 shipping SPF

7. Unopened box of 100 Hornady .44 XTP bullets- 200 grain: SPF $30 plus $8 shipping SPF

8. Unknown action wrench heads: These were part of an estate and have no markings so I don't know what firearm they're designed for. Both pairs appear to be the same. Maybe you can use them to make a custom wrench or ??? SPF $10 plus $5 shipping for both SPF

9. 180+ pcs. of once-fired .308 (7.62) match brass: All of the brass has been deprimed and wet tumbled in ss media to look close to new. There are 90+ pcs. of Lake City Match and 90+ pcs. of BHA (Black Hills Armory) match. The BHA brass will need to be decrimped but the LC brass doesn't have a crimp. SPF $40 plus $8 shipping for all 180+ pcs. SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 03-27-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Bub
    I'lltake #1
    Heebs

#1 I'll take it

Nevermind

Boolit Grand Master

Greetings
    I will buy #2 SKS sight and #8 tools
    PM follows
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

USMC 77, USRA 79

i will take number 7.. 44 cal bullets

PM Sent
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Buddy
    .308 brass is SPF
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Mold
    Is #6 for 550 or 650? If it fits 650 I will take it

Boolit Bub
    Seconds on #7

Boolit Bub
    If # 6 is for a 550, I will take it.

Boolit Grand Master
    I will take number 5 Dillon caliber conversion kit for .45 Auto Rim $30 plus $5 shipping
    pm to follow
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.