Reloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: WTB 6.5 Creedmoor dies, shell holder, and new or once fired brass

Boolit Master

WTB 6.5 Creedmoor dies, shell holder, and new or once fired brass

Like the title says, I am looking to buy reloading dies, shell holder, and brass for the 6.5 Creedmoor. The back story is this is for my younger son who is already thinking of retirement in about 2 years after a career as a road trooper in the Missouri State Highway Patrol. I'll have to say that ole dad will be glad to get him off the road. I am sure you all know that being in law enforcement is getting to be a tougher job than it was in 1995. Anyway, he has decided to buy himself a retirement present with the purchase of a Long Range Rifle. I am glad to say that he is a gun guy, and has a reloading set up already. I have taken on the task of finding him dies and brass for the beast. So if you have any unneeded items I am sure he will put them to good use. Please shoot me a PM of what you might have. Thanks.
    Stan...aka smoked turkey.

Memo to all: In this time of shortages and things being "unobtainum" so to speak, I wish to say that the great folks here came through for me on the brass and bullets for my son's new "retirement" rifle. In fact a couple of folks just outright donated stuff for his retirement. I will do some posting in the Straight Shooters section for these. Meantime I'll just say What A Great Bunch Your Are! Moderators please close this thread.
    Last edited by smoked turkey; 03-20-2021 at 11:46 AM. Reason: close thread
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    I may have some once fired brass, I'll look tomorrow.

Boolit Master

My son just got a set of RCBS dies for his 6.5 creedmoor. They are nice.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Master
    I have 24 pieces of R-P, Winchester, and Hornady. I picked them up at the range from a guy that was sighting his rifle and didn't want them. I was on the ground picking up my 300bk brass and thought why not pick them up too.
    PM your address and I'll get them to you.

Boolit Master

bdicki I sent you a pm with my information. Many thanks. I will continue this WTB as I can use more brass for my son's new rifle. Not getting any used die responses, I am going to look see what I can find on the new market. It anyone comes up with a used set there is still time to get that info to me. I will post here if I am able to order a new set from somewhere. Thanks all.
    stan
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    Do you need any 6.5 140 gr VLD bullets?

Boolit Master

I promised I would let everyone know when I had secured dies for the 6.5 Creedmoor. So I have ordered a set from Midway. I also ordered a box of 100 bullets as well. I still need brass if anyone comes across any. I have a few coming from bdicki, but can use more.
    Note to ioon44, I sent you a PM regarding your 6.5 140 grain VLD bullets. Gearing up for a new caliber is so fun. Thanks all.
    Stan

Boolit Buddy

Scheels.com has RCBS ($36.99) and Hornady ($39.99) dies in stock

I missed the response before this one.

I have 50pcs Hornady once fired and deprimed and tumbled and 15 Nosler once fired deprimed and tumbled.

PM me and we can make a deal.

Boolit Master

Good to hear you found dies and bullets.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Master

Many Thanks to all. I was able to get what my son will need for his new TC LRR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Please Close this thread.