MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: WTS: Die Sets and Lee Bullet Sizing Dies

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Die Sets and Lee Bullet Sizing Dies

PayPal F&F (preferred), USPS Money Orders or cash if you dare for payment.

Either "I'll take it" on the ad or send me a PM if you want something, but the first person to commit is the winner.

Prices do not include shipping, normally I use USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. This means Small $8, Medium $15, and Large $21. Single dies can ship in a First Class package, that cost is variable with distance. The Postal Service has online rates that can be reviewed.

1) RCBS 38 Special/357 Magnum STEEL die set, requires lube to size brass. This is an older set where the decapping and expanding die is the same. Seater die has a flat insert/nose. A Lee carbide final die, sometimes people call them a factory crimp die, is included, with substantial outer surface rust. RCBS shell holder #6 included. A Lee trim stem and threaded shell lock also included. $32 plus shipping.

2) Lee 280 Rem/7mm Express die set w/powder scoop and instructions, no shell holder. The collet that holds the decapping rod has had pliers used on it, but a 1/2" wrench works well anyway. $22 plus shipping.

3) Shipped--Herter's 30-06 sizing die with a bent decapping rod, and older RCBS seating die. $12 plus shipping.--Shipped

4) RCBS 277 Winchester dies set. Sizer die is fine, the seater has a visible wobble (non-concentricity) easily visible when screwing into press threads. $12 plus shipping.

5) Lee 35 Remington 3 die set, sizer/seater/factory crimp dies with shell holder and scoop. $32 plus shipping.

6) Shipped--Lee 35 Remington collet neck sizing die, instructions, no box. This is the older style that sizes the entire neck. $15 plus shipping.--Shipped

7) Shipped--Lee .224 bullet sizing die with stem, lightly used, no plastic or Alox. $15 plus shipping.--Shipped

8) Shipped--Lee .285 bullet sizing die with stem, lightly used, no plastic or Alox. $15 plus shipping.--Shipped

9) Shipped--Lee .401 bullet sizing die with stem, used, surface rust but not on the sizing portion of the die, no plastic or Alox. $10 plus shipping.--Shipped

10) Shipped--Lee .454 bullet sizing die with stem, used, no plastic or Alox. $15 plus shipping.--Shipped
    Last edited by jsn; 03-22-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Boolit Master

I'll take ------6) Lee 35 Remington collet neck sizing die, instructions, no box. This is the older style that sizes the entire neck. $15 plus shipping.
    P.M. to follow,
    Pepe Ray
    The way is ONLY through HIM.

7) Lee .224 bullet sizing die with stem, lightly used, no plastic or Alox. $15 plus shipping

I will take this, thanks

3) Herter's 30-06 sizing die with a bent decapping rod, and older RCBS seating die. $12 plus shipping.

And this also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll take 8, and 9 if it falls through.

I'll Paypal for 10) Lee .454 bullet sizing die with stem, used, no plastic or Alox. $15 plus shipping
    please message a total - thanks
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.