RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
Wideners Reloading Everything

Thread: Hodgdon Data

Hodgdon Data

Not sure where to ask this but for several years I have used the Hodgdon Data web site to get up to date loading data. They have data for almost everything. For several days now I can no longer access that site, I get something different. I see the "pistol" "rifle" and "shotgun" tabs but they don't work. All I get is bunches of education topics that won't open. Nothing opens. Anyone else having problems with the Hodgdon Data web site and not being able to get to the data? Thanks.
    Never trade luck for skill.

Boolit Buddy
    I have seen where others are having similar issues, but I have not - it works for me at this moment. The entire look of the site changed recently, perhaps there is now a temporary issue with certain browsers.

For whatever reason, they have been changing the URL for the Reloading Data Center pretty frequently lately. If you're trying to get there from a bookmark, you might have trouble (as did I). But if you go to Hodgdon.com and then click "Resources" and then "Reloading Data Center" it should get you there.

Boolit Buddy

I can't get data on old Apple mini but it will work newer device. So maybe it is browser issue.

Thanks 308 and Osage. I have both android and windows 10. I can open the Resource Data Center, but none of the tabs to open work. What a shame. Guess I won't get any more 'H" , IMR, Win or Ramshot powders if they ever come available again. Maybe Hodgdon trying to corner the powder market will break them.

Boolit Master
    I've used the Reloading Data Center daily for the past 4 days, and had a nice talk with a rep about using one of their powders on Friday. I have to say- I am never disappointed with Hodgdon.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    You are ready to ditch all those brands of powder, because you couldn't easily access the data on their sight FOR A FEW DAYS?

Dang.....you are one tough customer lol.

Hopefully they are just updating something, and the glitches will be over soon. Only problem I have had, was having to click on some bullet weights in .45ACP to get them to show up. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Your Internet browser saves data on your visits. When the site holders make changes, your browser will often try to take you to where it thinks you want to go, the old site. Clear your browsing history, do a search on "hodgdon reloading data," and set your sights on the updated site.

Boolit Master

I just tried all 3 tabs and worked great for me.

Boolit Master
    I'm pretty sure Ramshot is a Western Powders brand, not Hodgdon.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ramshot is a Western Powders brand, not Hodgdon.
    "Forget it, he's rolling." -Animal House https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE
    Remember: Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Boolit Master
    Hodgdon bought out accurate/ramshot--western powders

https://www.rifleshootermag.com/edit...powders/384943

the Winchester, Hodgdon and imrpowder web sites seem to change every day as they incorporate the western powders data into the sites and they added shopping cart feature to sell powder directly off the sites, wonder if they are going to sell primers direct off the winchester site?

western powders has some of the best cast bullet load data out there as far as powder companies go actually testing their powders with different loads.
    I just hope with the Hodgdon buy out the western powder company employees will stay on and continue to do what they had been doing.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbo333 View Post
    Not sure where to ask this but for several years I have used the Hodgdon Data web site to get up to date loading data. They have data for almost everything. For several days now I can no longer access that site, I get something different. I see the "pistol" "rifle" and "shotgun" tabs but they don't work. All I get is bunches of education topics that won't open. Nothing opens. Anyone else having problems with the Hodgdon Data web site and not being able to get to the data? Thanks.
    Call me old fashioned but this is why I buy the book

Boolit Master
    I may be old fashioned, but I can print those pages from the Hodgdon site and make a book for the calibers I am reloading. Best of both worlds. Hodgdon is an excellent site to work from. Website is working perfect for me, and I notice that their Winchester 748 powder data is just like the little Winchester reloading booklet that only shows one charge weight, no minimum charges to start from. Suppose I'll have to print that page off for my records, too. All the better.

Banner Sponsor

Try using a different browser. I use Google's Chrome and it works fine for me on my Android phone and my PC With Windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatume View Post
    Your Internet browser saves data on your visits. When the site holders make changes, your browser will often try to take you to where it thinks you want to go, the old site. Clear your browsing history, do a search on "hodgdon reloading data," and set your sights on the updated site.
    I just went through this today at my job. Clear the cache. If you don't know how, ask. Help is always close by.

Thanks everyone, even butcher. Its been more than a few days but you are correct, I shouldn't abandon a good company so hastily. Hope I have it fixed by clearing browser history. I use the browser that came on my tablet, also chrome and Firefox. Yes, the data display has changed since I last was able to see any data. Enjoy the warmth all.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for posting this question.

Was having the same problem.