MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad Data
Titan ReloadingWidenersRepackboxLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: With No Ammo and No Reloading Supplies Available, Just How Smug Are You?

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks bisleyfan41 and Scrounge for excellent well thought out posts.

As to being political I much prefer to know my friends, to know my enemies and my enemies appeasers.

The Neville Chamberlain's and the Vichy France types are always supremely confident that compromise is the savior. History always proves how wrong their supreme confidence was.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...zis-180967160/

http://www.historyguide.org/europe/munich.html
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 03-27-2021 at 11:16 PM.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

I to prefer to know who is a patriot and has common sense as well as knowing my enemies and the appeasers who so often are the enemy as well , I am not smug about what I have as I believe that everyone should be as prepared as some here are , I will not seek common ground with those who wish to enforce their will upon me and leave me defenseless , as the false narrative of common sense and violence has entered in to the thread .

I have not seen any prices coming down on supplies , and there is a big shortage of ammo , prices are higher , and supplies are non existent or limited , I am not buying with the little to no selection and the high price , on the other hand I have bought some brass for a oddball caliber , and ordered some from Starline , with the 45 colt and the 45-70 orders filled , I am waiting on some others to be shipped .

There are enough laws , in fact to many on the books , punish the criminals , the answer is no reduced sentence , do their time and or hang them high , leave the law abiding citizens their means to defense .

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Soundguy View Post
    Bump stock legislation train already left the station..
    https://www.gunpowdermagazine.com/ap...k-ban-illegal/

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/six...#axzz6qHhMZz1u
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    Knowing that I have 350,000 rounds of ammo and the ability to make another 450,000 rounds of ammo and having the ability to take on the entire CHICOM empire single-handed is in fact..........a fantasy.

Whether I have 30 rounds of ammo or 300,000 rounds of ammo and knowing that if they want you, they will get you........is reality. Dare I mention drones with A/G missiles?

I would be more smug knowing I had a reliable fresh water source and the ability to eat.
    Last edited by Tar Heel; 03-28-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel View Post
    and knowing that if they want you, they will get you........is reality.
    That works both ways.

Knowing who "they" are is helpful. They are about half of congress. The House has 435 members and the Senate is 100 plus 2 in the Elective branch. So the reality is "they" are about 268 individuals. "They" understand that. Why do you think "they" put razor wire and solders around themselves????? Same for loyalty tests for the military and LE???

Also "they" have very limited support by the rank and file military and LE. "They" are given power by the useful idiots that vote for them and the appeaser that look away or actively seek "compromise" .

Hint to the appeasers "compromise" is when both side give something. "Capitulation" is when one side gives and receives nothing in return. That's what the left and their appeaser are doing with "common sense gun control"

We're at the same point Germany was in 1933 and the left is using the same play book. While the left is using the same play book with ultimately the same goals and end results the left and their appeasers are nothing more than useful idiots being played by China.

Once China is done with them they will be cast aside like the used toilet paper they are.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 03-28-2021 at 03:23 PM.

– Amber Veal

- Wayne Dyer

Still looking to pick up some brass to re fill a few of my brass silo's

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tecs View Post
    We're at the same point Germany was in 1933 and the left is using the same play book.
    My friends in Germany have pointed this out to me. They have written "you guys are where we were in 1938. We all know how that worked out. Good luck."

Boolit Grand Master

My friends in Germany have pointed this out to me. They have written "you guys are where we were in 1938. We all know how that worked out. Good luck."
    Same. I have a friend that was forced into being part of the Hitler youth. Him and his family fled in 1940. They came to the US sometime after the war. He is currently in the hospital and his days are very numbered but I talk to him daily.

– Amber Veal

- Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

There was a neighbor back home who was in he Waffen SS during WW2 who told us that in 1968. But that certainly didn't match. When one looks at the similarities, one also has to look at the differences. Think 10 things the same, but 2 less obvious things different can make all the difference in the world.

Plus one needs to look a Cuba and Fidel. Fidel, Che and most will say that they overthrew Cuban government with a guerilla force. But what happened is while they lived in the mountains, the various other anti government forces fought both the government and each other until Fidel was the last man standing. So one also has to be very careful of popularly held believes.

But we aren't in a good situation and one should look at the history of other similar situations.
    Last edited by perotter; 03-28-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Boolit Master
    China is 'playing' the right just as much as the left. We, the consumers, are the true enablers of China's rise in influence and allowing them to hold so much of the US debt. Unless more US mfgs choose to move their business to other countries China will continue to rise. At least some of them are doing that now, mainly due to the issues with intellectual property rights.

Boolit Bub
    our commie government in Canada are trying to take all our guns from us and pay us nothing for them. I am a 12-3 collector and have several mg in my collection and my days of keeping them are numbered if the laws they are trying to push through, I am done. they are also trying to take all the handguns from us and leave us with very little to use. the rcmp is almost as bad as our commie leader so we do not stand much of a chance. fight to keep your guns as that is your right in the usa.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thompsonm1a1 View Post
    our commie government in Canada are trying to take all our guns from us and pay us nothing for them. I am a 12-3 collector and have several mg in my collection and my days of keeping them are numbered if the laws they are trying to push through, I am done. they are also trying to take all the handguns from us and leave us with very little to use. the rcmp is almost as bad as our commie leader so we do not stand much of a chance. fight to keep your guns as that is your right in the usa.
    Just so! And they are doing it to us by using an "order in council" that bypasses debate of any kind in the Legislature. Add to that the stated admiration for China's ability to control its citizens, espoused by our Prime Idiot and members of his party and if we aint scared yet we sure should be!
    R.D.M.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by onelight View Post
    I am not smug at all . I think this whole mess is sad and a bad thing for America .
    Amen brother

Boolit Master

I'm trying to not feel smug, but it is hard................
    JMHO-YMMV
    dd884
    gary@2texastrucks.com
    Gary D. Peek

Boolit Master
    I have what I need, but did not see this shortage coming (it’s my first). Honestly, I don’t want to see the next one coming either. Watching the news is like drinking a glass of poison with no antidote.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567