WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Repackbox

Thread: Lyman 310 dies need a new home...

Lyman 310 dies need a new home...

Greetings!

I would like this 310 die set in 9mm to get into the hands of someone that needs it and will use it and not somebody that will tuck it away or sell it for profit. There are 3 dies: a primer seating die, an expander die and a seating die. The seating die was trimmed at some time (probably by someone with the wrong set of handles to make it fit the ones they had) but other than that, the dies look great. If this someone is you... please post here and follow up with a PM. Please remember to PM because I may not check this thread as often as need be.

These dies were purchased by me here on the forum from another member that did not see the "trim" work that had been done. This member is a class-act. Once contacted he offered to refund and said I could keep the dies. I offered to send them back. We came to the conclusion that the right thing to do was offer these dies here to someone that can use them. I will pay for shipping anywhere a small flat rate box will ship in the good ole' US of A.

Max
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

If there are no takers offer them to Brass Magnet for the Tumbleweed Christmas. He knows about 310 dies and should be able to put them to good use.
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

I could put these to good use, as a couple friends of mine have asked if I can load 9mm for them. They have. A bit of ammo but as we all know, factory ammo is unobtainium.
    For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8,9

Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done Max.

Cool

From one end of the US to the other!

Thanks Max!
    If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.
    SASS 17373
    Proud Dad of a USAF Airman

Quote Originally Posted by 1989toddm View Post
    I could put these to good use, as a couple friends of mine have asked if I can load 9mm for them. They have. A bit of ammo but as we all know, factory ammo is unobtainium.
    These dies are now yours, please PM me with your shipping details and I will get them on their way to their new home.

Max
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Boolit Master
    I w wouldn’t mind seconds on these if 1989toddm changes his mind. I’ll send you a PM just in case
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!