MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Lee Precision

Thread: sportsmans paradise gun store shootout

Boolit Master

sportsmans paradise gun store shootout

just caught this on the news thought I'd share

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/02/22/...-sheriff-says/

In Remembrance
    A sad day indeed. Condolences to the families of the victims and best whishes for a speedy recovery to those wounded. I sincerely hope this does not turn into a trend. Violence of this kind will only fuel the anti gun agenda of crying for drastic and severe gun and ammo restrictions and gun grabs. Just my humble opinion.

Boolit Master
    Not provoked, all this because he was told to unload his firearm? Kinda sounds like a meth head.
    When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

Boolit Master
    Dude's family is claiming he was murdered by the folks in the shop. People, don't let your babies grow up to be idiots!

Boolit Man
    That's crazy. It's also surprising that he was able to get that many shots fired with multiple armed employees present. It was just a few weeks ago there was a story in vegas where a guy went nuts and started shooting in the parking lot. Employees and police ended that guy too.

The only local thing I can think off that even comes close is a semi local gun range a guy went in and rented a rifle and committed suicide on the range.

Also what is an extended magazine clip?

Boolit Grand Master
    Now....consider the spin if the shooter had been white, wearing a MAGA hat...etc...etc.

And I am supposed to accept his brother has no idea why this guy went over the edge.....yep...makes perfect sense.

The sad part is the poor lady who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and died. Looks like the wounded, thankfully, are going to be OK.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    This creature went in there planning to kill! You can see it in his body language.... and the fact he retraces and fires multiple shots. As for him being murdered? That is one screwed up assessment, no matter who you are to the assailant!!!

I call it pest control. Evil exists and the Second Amendment helps good people rid the world of evil efficiently.

Boolit Master

Far more to the story than is being covered. How do I Know this; because there is little available on the News. Just as the supposed causes of the Riots of last Spring/Summer were highlighted for use as events to spur on violence - for this one "Crickets". Notice how the police officers accused of a variety of "Racist Attacks" last Spring/Summer are slowly and quietly being found "Not Guilty" of crimes; little to no reporting of the findings.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Hope the wounded recover fully and condolences to the families of the innocent murder victims...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal707 View Post
    Hope the wounded recover fully and condolences to the families of the innocent murder victims...
    ^^^^This. Just think of how much worse this would have been if the folks in the store had not been armed.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    With the new laws hampering the police, what's going to be the out of control criminals...

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

The ********* starts a gunfight with his brother’s 2 kids present? Talk about depravity. He got exactly what he deserved.

My heart goes out to the victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

But sad that he took two of the workers with him...

Walked in with a LARGE extended mag. Found trouble he was looking for.
    Several vids by the police chief, poor gal didn't stand a chance. ~100 rnds fired in ensuing gun battle by employees.
    Last edited by popper; 02-25-2021 at 03:34 PM.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master

Strange in the extreme. Bad guys looking to make a statement don't go to venues where they know intended victims can defend themselves, they go where there's a sign in the window "No Guns Allowed". And why the brother with the kids? Why scar the children for life? The media won't have anything to say until their handlers tell them what the consensus opinion is. No initial consensus opinion means the puppet masters weren't behind this. Evil with no agenda. God Help Us.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Boolit Grand Master

He came in with 34 rounds loaded in his extended magazine ... and he fired all of them .
    All of the people he shot were white .
    Kind of hard to make him the poor black victim but they will spin it in that direction ... trust me !
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy

I purchased my TCM22 there in 2014.

I am seeing some disturbing things at my regular indoor range. The least of which is the militant group that bring uzi and scorpion look alike and blow through 1500 rounds of NIB without batting an eye. I’m pretty sure several of the manbuns with the string backpacks are Antifa.

These days I only go early on weekdays and avoid the weekends. Manbun folk can’t seem to wake up before 11.
    Stronger, Prouder and Greater!

Boolit Master

What a turd. Hope he never fathered any children.