Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOE Backorder?

Boolit Buddy

NOE Backorder?

Ordered my first NOE sizing dies on Feb 14th. The Size Die Body Kit said it was on backorder so I figured I'd be waiting a month or so. Not true, full order came in yesterday, 6 days from order! Very pleased.

I ordered a few items (expander dies) from NOE in November and received them much faster than I anticipated. Al (owner of NOE's) is a standup guy I'll always be happy to do business with. Given the situation we are currently faced with as casters who reload, it's a trying time for certain. I placed my order online and resided the fact it may be a couple of weeks, or it may even take longer to get my items.

I am unaware of any company in the reloading supply industry who isn't running fulling out. It has to be a trying time for them. I'm sure Al's feet & back could use a good two week vacation about now. That, and I'm no different than a lot of people when I want something, have the funds, and being told I'll have to wait. I wouldn't trade places with that man right now for anything.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Buddy
    I’ve been waiting on a mold since Jan 5th.....

Boolit Master

My sizing body, bushings etc. is said to be here tomorrow! I ordered around the 10th. Not bad!
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by WinchesterM1 View Post
    I’ve been waiting on a mold since Jan 5th.....
    I was waiting on one from approx' the same time period. I went to check on it and saw that they were in stock, So I called, and called and finally Al picked up. I fell through the cracks and the order was shipped that day. In talking with him he told me that he's doing 3x the normal business and he is working long hours. But back to your mold, check it's status on the page that lists it.

I ordered a sizing die body weeks ago. Maybe mine will come in soon!
    Chance favors the prepared mind.

Boolit Master

I got mine 2 days ago! Make me wonder why in the heck did I ever bother with the Lee sizing dies! With the sizing body, they send all barrel stems-all you have to really purchase is the different caliber body bushings which are cheap!
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Mold
    Still waiting on my stuff, hopefully it will come soon .

The people's republic of Commifornia, in Somerset
    I have been waiting for 308 gas check expanders to come back in stock. For some reason you can't back order those. It was the same with lee mold guides and adapter. Had to wait for it to be in stock.
    Would calling enable me to back order?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I just ordered some sizing collets and a new 316-213 mold that's coming tomorrow. NOE is the best I have dealt with, and has amazing quality too!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jessdigs View Post
    I have been waiting for 308 gas check expanders to come back in stock. For some reason you can't back order those. It was the same with lee mold guides and adapter. Had to wait for it to be in stock.
    Would calling enable me to back order?
    Did you try that, calling them? And yea, visiting their site on a daily basis to check and catch an item in stock is a bit annoying. But as I understand, they are a fairly small outfit and building a comprehensive web page would only increase our prices and likely keep them further behind.
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

The people's republic of Commifornia, in Somerset
    Quote Originally Posted by oley55 View Post
    Did you try that, calling them? And yea, visiting their site on a daily basis to check and catch an item in stock is a bit annoying. But as I understand, they are a fairly small outfit and building a comprehensive web page would only increase our prices and likely keep them further behind.
    I did not try calling. But I will.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

I'll add an additional note about ordering. Don't know if it's their policy or just the way it's working out. I ordered the sizer die body kit (back order ok) and a bunch of other (in stock) sizers and expanders several weeks ago and I am still waiting. Last week I ordered three additional sizer bushings for a different caliber and they are supposed to arrive tomorrow while the first order sits in limbo.

What I am suggesting is if you combine in-stock with out of stock in the same order be prepared to wait indefinitely for all of the items. If I were to do it again, I would place separate/individual orders for each out of stock/back order item.

Not complaining, just sharing an observation.
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Boolit Bub
    Covid has hit them a few times so that has slowed down the production time unfortunately

Boolit Master
    I tried to place an order for a couple of expanders.

Their system doesn't accept my address any more. Did they stop international business?

No email reply yet,email has never been very good here and now it's probably worse.

But everything has been smooth for many years.

Darn.... Not taking my address either. Well hope this is some bug or something...I would like to get that one .225 diameter mold. Well if this won't work need to order RCBS version then.
    Luckily I order long time ago couple sizing systems and whole pile sizing dies etc. But sad thing if this was end....Been buying huge pile of molds etc. from NOE and liked to get some molds in future also

Boolit Bub
    Made order 06.02.21, Body bushings . Order shipped 23.02, Office of Exchance Finland 09.03. At my door 17.03.21.
    Last edited by Finn45Colt; 03-24-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Ok. Well I try later if order goes trough..

Just some bug. They are working on it. Got answer on email which I send. So no worries.

Boolit Master

Push Through Size Die Body in stock!!!!!

Don't blink, but NOE is showing 4 sizing die bodies in stock.
    https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop...size-die-body/

Here's hoping that number does not include my backordered die body.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast