Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOE Backorder?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Just some bug. They are working on it. Got answer on email which I send. So no worries.
    Mine started to work after I reset my NOE account password.

I see... Al wrote that there were issues with USPS... And probably was because now it is working without reseting password. Good

I placed an order for sizing components over two months (2/20/21). All was in stock except the die body but nothing received. Sent two email inquires but no response. Shows as in shipping. Why would they show bodies in stock when they haven't shipped mine? ��
    Last edited by SoonerEd; 04-26-2021 at 11:37 PM.

Ordered a mold 3/6. Website said "in stock". Waited a month and emailed for an update. No reply. Sent another email after a week. No reply. Sent anther email at 6 weeks. No reply. It's never taken this long before. Called the phone #. No answer. Anybody know what's up?
    Last edited by strobro32; 04-26-2021 at 10:05 PM.
    If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst, boing or explode...it's probably not worth shooting.

I may have the record. I ordered a mould from NOE early in January this year. Not here yet and he won't answer my emails or calls. He cashed my credit card right away.

Boolit Master
    I recently placed an order on a "backordered" part- showed up 3 days later. Methinks his list needs updating.
    Loren

Boolit Master

I had an issue with a 1/29 order in which two items were back-ordered so the whole order sat waiting for the two back orders. I even placed two subsequent orders for in-stock items and they shipped right away. If I had it to do over, I would place the backorder item in a separate order.

As far as communications, I have never received a reply to an email, but I have been able to speak to Al every time I have called. Time of day is critical, try to call early in the morning before Al gets out on the shop floor making our stuff. He is totally swamped and short handed and probably in the position that he doesn't have time to make time to make his processes better.
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Finally got the NOE order yesterday that I placed on January 10, 2021. Iwrote emails and tried phoning several times - leaving messages. He finally picked up on my most recent call. Not a big order, either, one boolit mould and two top punches.

just received mine last Friday that had a couple backordered items on it. 2 months wait. Waiting now on an instock mold that needs the temp probe hole to be drilled. Oh well, Al is standup guy, I am not worried about getting it.

Boolit Buddy
    I received my back ordered mould in about 6 weeks, great mould and I knew it would take time when I’ve ordered it. Didn’t try “to reach out” cause I didn’t see any point in it. In stock orders were shipped next day. Happy customer here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    I ordered something in stock (sizing stuff) on May 24 and got it today. From Provo Utah to Western NY. I am blessed.

Boolit Buddy
    I sized some .44 cal cast from a Accurate mold the other night with my Noe sizer. Really like this system. Very quick to set up. I bought the .430,.431, and .432 bushings. When comparing the .431 with my Lyman .431 the Noe is a eyelash over .431. My Lyman .431 sizes at .432.
    The Noe is a very nice system that I will be using a lot when I set myself up for powder coating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12