Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grigsby press

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pressman View Post
    Thanks Mr Froggie, you now, one of these days when you ae setting around wondering what to do how about jumping in the car and stopping over for coffee and a basement tour. There are a lot of presses and other tools mere mortals have never heard of.

Ken
    Thanks for the invite. I’d have to jump in and out of the car several time for gas and rest stops to get from my pond in VA to your basement in MN. Of course I’d probably have to deal with passports and visas as well.

Have you ever considered doing one of those “Virtual Tour” videos? I bet you could “blow up” Facebook with that one! I guess for now I’ll have to experience your collection a few bytes at a time and just dream of visiting the Sanctum Sanctorum of Reloading.

Regards,
    Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Banned
    I have never considered a video, but you have me thinking. I have the software and camera, just no experience. Hmm?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pressman View Post
    Another interesting feature that will drive the perfect ram alignment folks batty is the floating shell holder and floating die. Applied together they allow the case and die to seek their own alignment.
    Ken
    Man, ain't that the truth! There's no way - or need - to force perfect alignment of tapered round objects being pushed into perfectly round holes, they will do that themselves, but we sure can screw things up with tightly fitted but imperfect alignments.

We have a few gurus here who gasp and hyperventilate when anyone suggests reloaders should allow loosely held parts (cases and dies in a press with some degree of ram slack) to float together into a perfectly centered fit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12