RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Diana 350 Magnum .22

Boolit Buddy

Diana 350 Magnum .22

Hello All , I picked one up about three weeks ago , and thought I'd give a report. been reading about them and watching videos on you tube. Out of the box it's a full size heavy rifle. read the instructions , cleaned the barrel , oiled it and was soon surprised how stiff it was to cock and how light the t06 trigger is. put a Williams 5-d on it (blue Loctite) as I have them on other rifles and am spoiled.
    First pellets I found locally were the Crossman 14.3 gr. after about 200 rounds I shot them thru the Crony and they average 850fps. I live in a rural area and despite it being less than 20* for weeks I am able to shoot out the back window of the house. either I'm getting stronger or it is easier to cock now . it has been an experience for Me getting used to the trigger and following thru on the shot but accuracy is much better.
    I'm very impressed with the quality and accuracy of the rifle , targets the size of pop cans are easy at 30 yards . will be fun as the weather warms to shoot it off of a rest and see how it will group. Stay warm Guys.!

Boolit Buddy

Try other pellets especially the JSB's, more fun than what people think they are.
    We were brothers then, we are brothers now, we are brothers forever. Currahee

Boolit Master
    I have the RWS Model 48 in .22. Somewhat Plain Jane but man does it lay them in there. Busting small rocks and dirt clods at 75-100 yards is easy. You have a nice one!

Boolit Man
    Yes to your mention of follow through. That is a key to spring guns, and especially powerful ones. Big power like on an engine is from a larger bore or longer stroke or both. Stroke is a long 120mm on that gun. For comparison the Diana 34 is about 90mm. Lock time with the big guns requires good shooting technique to be accurate. I gravitate to less power. Have fun.

Boolit Buddy
    I now have fired the 350 more than 500 times , I set one of Mommas old cookie sheets up at 80 yards . even shooting it off of My left hand no problem hitting it and often a 3" orange target dot. it is full of clean holes. I haven't fired it off of a bench yet but got one of the pellet assortments the other day . will be fun to see which are the most accurate and will shoot pop cans full of water to gauge the different impact. while most are going nuts trying to get ammo I now have 3k of pellets for a back up. Big Fun.

Boolit Man
    My 22 Dianas aren’t too picky and on my 31 Meisterschultz out to 30 yards even likes the cheap Crosmans. The HW 22s are pickier and like H&N pellets.

Boolit Man
    I have one of the 177 versions and it will group Crossman 10.5s under an inch at 107 yds. The drop is about 4' from a 25-30 yd zero. The pellets will stick in a sheet of plywood with the skirts still sticking out. Oh, zero wind with slight mist at dawn.