Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Repackbox Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: selling primers

Boolit Mold
    If you don't have a job to get to why do you need to upgrade your vehicle?
    Sell anything you have for anything you want to. This is America. Morality is what you want it to be.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Ill swap with fellow reloaders 1-1 but won’t be selling any primers. And will not run out for a few years.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Southgate View Post
    Wholesale Hunter has CCI LR listed for $425 per thousand , guess I won't be doing business with them again .
    God bless America. They are free to charge what they want and you are free to take your business elsewhere. This is how the buy/sell process should work.
    East Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    ok so this thread was started just to contemplate what could be. all the gun control crap coming down the pike scares me and got me thinking, what if they outlaw this stuff, will I hide it and risk going to prison or cash out now while there is a healthy market. the ranch covers it own bills but does not leave any left overs and my ranch hauling truck is over 20 years old and needs to be replaced, it still works but it is a vital piece of equipment without a back up, a replacement is in the 70k range and no way the ranch can afford that. it would be easy to get a table at one of the gun shows in denver but the only way to sell would be for cash, dont want to pay a card company or have any .gov people in my business.
    Not sure if there are even any gun shows open in Denver these days.
    When you care enough to send the very best, send an ounce of lead.

Boolit Master

there have been several, loveland had one a couple a weeks ago and chyanne had one last weekend. i know its not denver, but close enough.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    there have been several, loveland had one a couple a weeks ago and chyanne had one last weekend. i know its not denver, but close enough.
    Cheyenne isn't a surprise. Loveland is for sure.
    When you care enough to send the very best, send an ounce of lead.

Boolit Master

The way this country is headed you won't need primers as the Dems want all the guns.

I am keeping what I have as I may never get any more.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer in NH View Post
    The way this country is headed you won't need primers as the Dems want all the guns.

I am keeping what I have as I may never get any more
    Bingo.

If you don't have it now, it's more than likely you never will...

Boolit Grand Master
    Been to the Loveland one once. In my opinion, it was a tiny show for a large price. Never have been back. Cheyenne one might have been interesting though

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by tai95 View Post
    They changed the 10,000 number years ago. I'm not sure what the new minimum is though. At one point I was using my personal credit card to buy items for work. Boss got what he needed and I earned the cash back. I went to pay off the card (around $5000 for the month) and it set off some sort of money laundering protocol. I had to give them a few different forms of ID and confirms my SS number. The patriot act changed a bunch of the old banking rules
    It’s still $10,000 but there are caveats. If you deposit $10K over several smaller deposits in a short time that is reportable as well. If you receive $10K in cash over a year from one person that is reportable on IRS form 8300. Some financial institutions have taken it upon themselves to report much smaller cash deposits even though it’s none of their business.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    In 1968 I was standing in the showroom floor of a Ford dealer on Rivers Ave. in North Charleston, SC looking at a new Ford Falcon being sold for ~$2300. Next to it was a 427 Cobra for $6000. If the original owner decides to sell it (today) for its current market value of >1 million should he or she feel immoral for pricing it according to the market for that vehicle? I think not. What about your house? At sales time are you not allowed to price it according to the current market?

Sell what you can afford to live without as you can’t take it to the grave.
    Number ONE.

Wasn't that dealership at TEN MILE HILL? Remount Rd and the ''Dual Lane" as we used to call it? l remember the year they had the GT40 Ford on display that won LeMans. Was that Paul Motor Company??