RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grackles gonna learn

Grackles gonna learn

I swear outta all the trees in my yard they gonna perch in the one I par under so slapped my X Site ll on my Maximus and well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdog91 View Post

I swear outta all the trees in my yard they gonna perch in the one I par under so slapped my X Site ll on my Maximus and well lol
    If I was going to commit a crime, the first thing I would do is tape, and post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boolit Master

Good advice from Newboy.
    Grackles are protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918. It is a federal crime to capture, injure or kill grackles (including their eggs).
    “Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
    ― Mark Twain
    W8SOB

Well that's weifbi checked and in my state their classified as pest bird with crows and starlings

Yeah see.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210208-083837.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	277166

Boolit Master

That Grackle is damn near as big as a Crow; both are fair game in my book.

Boolit Grand Master
    S.s.s.

Boolit Master

Some pests just have to go . It is possible to train birds I would not have thought so but have trouble with just certain bluejays that like to scoop all the birdseed on the ground while looking for sunflower seeds , watching them I open the door when they do and chase them all away . One day sitting reading there were 8 or so bluejays at the feeder a larger one showed up and started tossing bird seed on the ground before I even got up several got together and chased it off.
    I had noticed chickadee feathers around the feeder guy a 1/4 mile south of me (next house) was complaining he had a larger then normal bluejay killing and eating chickadees at his feeder sure enough the next week I witnessed it too .....SSS!
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Any of y'all that want some? They infest entire towns down this way. I estimating that next town over has a few hundred thousand that hang around soiling everything in that area and making so much noise that folks can't sit outside.
    NRA Benefactor

Nothing stays in Wyoming year around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4FAC20AC-EF4C-4C01-A2BB-C93569A4B753.jpg  

No need to SSS because again in mississippi it's legal to control them is they are causing property damage or messing with gardens trees and such. I did do my research lol

Boolit Master

Good video and pests need to go .

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Yup. Nice shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well that's weifbi checked and in my state their classified as pest bird with crows and starlings
    Miss. Code Ann. § 49-1-39; Miss. Code Ann § 49-5-7 Mississippi amended its laws in 2000 to specifically disallow the killing of any bird protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, and was further amended to prohibit the killing or molestation of any wild bird (other than a game bird and some excepted species).

Who's gonna enforce it? Laws that aren't enforced are meaningless!!!

We have lots of those laws in CA and I don't pay much attention to them especially stupid gun laws that the Sheriffs have told me directly that they didn't enforce because they only make law abiding citizens into felons for no reason. And then the Felons who actually need to be enforced go free.

All law enforcement has discretion, I always tell them "you don't have to write me a ticket if you don't want to?" And it usually works!

Being scared of your own shadow is not how I intend to live. Just look at the mess the Liberals are making right now with a guy who shouldn't be President, won't show his face, and stole the election and then bragged about it in Time Magazine!

Read this,,, have a stiff drink first!!! https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Their goal is Chaos. Always has been,,, always will be! If you can't see this unfolding you are either blind of perfectly stupid! They will do as much damage as possible before they are ousted. And leave the mess for the rest of us to clean up. That's how they roll, and it will continue until their heads roll!

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Grackles have been showing up at my oak tree and gobbling up all the young acorns before the squirrels can get any. I don't particularly like squirrels but at least they take the acorns away and hide them. The grackles leave a mess of broken shells and poop all over the place.
    "Appetites for gun collecting are often whetted by mechanical ingenuity, artistic features or historic associations" Norm Flayderman.

No need to SSS because again in mississippi it's legal to control them is they are causing property damage or messing with gardens trees and such. I did do my research lol
    You might just check your copy of the US Constitution as the individual states are required to support and uphold federal law and treaties. While your state game and police officers may look askance, federal officers can bring charges. I don't like Grackles either, but I like jail or a fine even less.

Boolit Bub
    Good shot, that will feed a neighborhood cat.

Boolit Master

Be glad you dont have English Starlings, much worse than Boat Tail Grackles but both a pita.
    10-x

NRA Endowment
    H.R.M.S.
    N.F.A.C.
    RVN Veteran
    VFW
    "The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office"------Will Rogers

We have both European House Sparrows and English Starlings aplenty here. In a few weeks, I will be stackin bodies!

Starlings will grab woodpeckers break and punch holes in their heads. That really ticks me off!

We are free to shoot them with no limits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast