Snyders JerkyInline FabricationWidenersTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer request

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent . Hoping good results and quick recovery .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Bub
    Prayers for you

Prayers sent, BJK. Get better.

Prayers sent your way for a complete and speedy recovery.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

The surgery went well. The surgeon told me that he had the easy part, the hardest part was mine afterward. He wasn't lying. I'm not in pain but the discomfort level is high and I need to check and change bandages that 2 drains are draining into every few hours.

Thanks for the good news BJK.
    Thank you God for a successful surgery. Praying for relief from your discomfort and a speedy recovery.
    Go in peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thanks again for the prayers.

The draining is slowing. The hospital sent me home with LOTS of dressings and I looked at them yesterday and wondered if it was going to be enough. But that concern has pretty much lifted unless something totally out of character for my body occurs. Not that I ever did, but dancing is out of the question for now. I'm lucky just to able to sit here at the computer chair. When I did get to sleep last night I slept pretty good, but 5mg of melatonin always helps me with that. I'll probably ask the wife to go out today and pick up some "real fit" Depends. The draining did soak through my outer pants yesterday at the worst of the draining. The surgeon will remove the drains on Monday.

The Almighty takes pretty good care of me with never more than I can handle.

Looking forward to warmer weather so that I can continue my bullet casting education. I expect to be up and around as I was before surgery, definitely in 2 weeks, probably sooner. But I'm not going to push it. My body will let me know. Pain lets us know that we're still alive and also tells us when to stop what we're doing.

Moderator Emeritus

That is great knowledge.....glad you are doing better....hang in there and still praying for your comfort and healing.....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Very happy prayers were answered and you are recovering.

Boolit Grand Master

Continued prayer for your recovery without incident.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

The drains were removed and at least one suture has come out. They are the dissolving type so I don't know if it dissolved or pulled through the skin since the rest are still in place. Doing good. It's uncomfortable but no pain. Unless something turns itself around and there are problems this will be my last post.

Thank you YHVH, and I thank everyone for their prayers.

Thanks for the upbeat news BJK. May God continue His blessings. Go in peace brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Continued update. I'm still healing slowly. I have one huge scab that is hanging on, but the swelling in the most private of male places is reducing and the goal of the surgery was successful, that's quite clear. (Google "hydrocele") Yeah, I never knew they existed either but robotic surgery for a double hernia started the ball rolling on Dec 13th, Friday, 2019 and this most recent surgery was to fix the reaction of my body to it near as I can figure. I cast no blame since it was my bodies reaction. I'm back at cardiac rehab and as per my usual, working out as though my life depends on it. Yeah, I know, poor joke. I lost a bit of what I gained in the past but I'm too stubborn to accept the loss and I'll regain it. My job in this existence is NOT over. I just wish I knew what it was. I'll figure it out eventually. HE knows that I'm HIS and that I'm here for HIM. Maybe I've already done it and these years are just gravy? I just don't know what the ripples of my life caused. Eventually it'll be made clear.

Yup, sure seems like He's not done with you yet. A similar experience sent me the same message. Both feet hit the ground this morning, and all the rest is "gravy". May God show you His path forward. Go in peace.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying . Keep at it and talk to GOD about the weight problem . From personal experience I know he'll help there too .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12