RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RepackboxSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Load Data Wideners
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Molds Still In Business?

Boolit Buddy
    Dude, seriously? It hasn't even been two weeks yet and you're already threatening a charge-back?

Patience. Arsenal isn't Amazon. They're a very small operation. It'll probably take a month or two but you'll get your molds and they'll be awesome.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Dude, seriously? It hasn't even been two weeks yet and you're already threatening a charge-back?

Patience. Arsenal isn't Amazon. They're a very small operation. It'll probably take a month or two but you'll get your molds and they'll be awesome.
    I agree 100%. Just take it easy. They make a good solid quality mold. All small
    Companies have been hit hard with this couff nonsense. Might be 6-8 weeks but you will enjoy the mold for a LIFETIME. I have more then a few. They are good symtuff worth the wait.

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post

Yeah seriously. When you don’t return calls or answer emails, what is the consumer to do? That’s not good business practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last mold from Arsenal was almost 2 years ago and I remember the turn around was in the neighborhood of 6 weeks. After 7 weeks I sent Jared an email to make sure that my order was still on his radar to which he applied that it was. I received the mold about a week later, so about 8 weeks total.
    It looks like the website is now showing a turn around of 2-3weeks. I am sure the man is hopping busy and that there is a fine line between spending time responding to what I would imagine amounts to a large amount of inquiries or to focus on getting the orders out. I would reconsider contesting the charge, once you get the mold you will be impressed by it.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
    I’d thought it’d be a lot quicker to ship if they had it in stock.
    I don't see any "in stock" ready to ship molds on Jared's webpage?
    He cuts molds custom to your design, or a design selected from his webpage.
    His website does say 2-3 weeks...so maybe keep your shorts on for another couple weeks before you call the bank.
    I have a few Molds custom cut by Jared and they are among the favorites of my overly large collection of molds.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Arsenal Molds Still In Business?

Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    I don't see any "in stock" ready to ship molds on Jared's webpage?
    He cuts molds custom to your design, or a design selected from his webpage.
    His website does say 2-3 weeks...so maybe keep your shorts on for another couple weeks before you call the bank.
    I have a few Molds custom cut by Jared and they are among the favorites of my overly large collection of molds.
    Yeah, so you’re missing the point. I’m good with the lag time on the mold, but I don’t need to hear that from some dude on an internet forum. I need to hear that from him. I’m the consumer paying my hard earned money. All I want is a response. That’s it. Apparently, he has issues getting back to customers. How do you think I found this thread?

I’d never post if Jared would of returned a phone call or answered an email (a support email at that).

Requesting communication for an order from customer to seller is not an unreasonable request.

Last edited by Blood Trail; 08-16-2023 at 09:28 PM.

It must be a really small business of one now days.
    https://arsenalmolds.com/about-us
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
    Yeah, so you’re missing the point. I’m good with the lag time on the mold, but I don’t need to here that from some dude on an internet forum. I need to hear that from him. I’m the consumer paying my hard earned money. All I want is a response. That’s it. Apparently, he has issues getting back to customers. How do you think I found this thread?

I’d never post if Jared would of returned a phone call or answered an email (a support email at that).

Requesting communication for an order from customer to seller is not an unreasonable request.

Wa wa wa. Arsenal is a one man operation who hasn't had anything in stock ready to ship since before covid. Just cause you can't have it in your hands by the last mouse click is not a reason to start bashing someone. Quality takes time and your order has a lot more in front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Hawkeye View Post
    Wa wa wa. Arsenal is a one man operation who hasn't had anything in stock ready to ship since before covid. Just cause you can't have it in your hands by the last mouse click is not a reason to start bashing someone. Quality takes time and your order has a lot more in front of it.

Haha! I bet you’re a blast at parties.

Anyway, I wasn’t bashing anyone. It’s obvious this man has a problem with communicating with his customers. That in itself is a problem. I can see reading comprehension isn’t your forte, here’s a brief synopsis of my previous statement:

I’m ok with a 3-4 week wait. I would like to hear that from him, and not some folks on an internet forum.

That is all. Pretty simple, there, bud.

BTW, I purposely chose that mold because according to his website, when I made the options, it said there were two in stock. So there’s that.

[QUOTE=Blood Trail;5612920]Yeah seriously. When you don’t return calls or answer emails, what is the consumer to do? That’s not good business practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Doubt you will get support here on CB. Quality takes time, you are not owed Arsenal's response to impatience. As for good business practice, Arsenal has and still does that, we call it quality mold making not Chinese stuff from Amazon or like other companies are doing. If wanting a mold now, buy one ready made; most here just wait our turn, because we prefer quality. Jerod is a small one man shop, he works making Molds, not typing email responses. Oh, you are going to hear it from this forum like it or not. We have few Mold Makers left as it is, we don't need to complain about their office expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Targa View Post
    Arsenal and Accurate are not who you order from if you don’t have the patience to wait a couple of months for a mold. They are however, well worth the wait if you want top of the line customized molds.
    If you want a mold in a hurry MP and NOE are the way to go.
    No experience with Arsenal but to chime in on Tom and Accurate, yes, a pure craftsman who spends his time doing top shelf work, and that is all I ask of him or any other craftsman. Tom is in addition a great guy. I imagine it's no different with Arsenal. Quality takes time.
    -Paul

Boolit Master

Second thought... Nope Nothing ta add
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Quote Originally Posted by huntinlever View Post
    No experience with Arsenal but to chime in on Tom and Accurate, yes, a pure craftsman who spends his time doing top shelf work, and that is all I ask of him or any other craftsman. Tom is in addition a great guy. I imagine it's no different with Arsenal. Quality takes time.
    Tom’s great to work with. He’s cutting some molds for my Mastercasters. He answers emails and phones calls.

Throughout few years I emailed Arsenal 4 or so times with the intention to buy a mold and NEVER got a response. Someone suggested I try to message through Facebook and I did; they did respond after a long time but at that point, it was too late I found a different mold and moved on. It's a shame because I liked their prices and I wanted to order.

Tom at Accurate on the other hand responded to my inquiries.
    Last edited by dimaprok; 08-17-2023 at 04:29 AM.

Steve Brooks and Accurate delivered my two recent mould orders before their quoted time lines with excellent communication and superior craftsmanship. No excuses other than he doesn’t care to field customer concerns.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Targa View Post
    Arsenal and Accurate are not who you order from if you don’t have the patience to wait a couple of months for a mold. They are however, well worth the wait if you want top of the line customized molds.
    If you want a mold in a hurry MP and NOE are the way to go.
    I don't know what your experience has been with Accurate but I have always been quoted 2-3 weeks and received my order in 3-5 days.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    I don't know what your experience has been with Accurate but I have always been quoted 2-3 weeks and received my order in 3-5 days.
    Lol, I thought I'd seen "305 days" and was shocked.
    -Paul

I bought an Arsenal brass 2 cavity 44 caliber mold that the alignment pins seemed off. It had a little 'hitch' when it closed. One of the alignment pins fell out. I returned it, and it came back with no note about what was done to it. I think the pin was just tapped back in. The mold had the same issue and the pin fell out again. I returned it again never to see my mold or ever hear from Arsenal. I believe that was over a year ago. I'll not do any more business with Arsenal.

If you've bought a mold recently and gotten it delivered timely, good for you. Just adding my experience for others to see another opinion here.
    "...journalism may be the greatest plague we face today - as the world becomes more and more complicated and our minds are trained for more and more simplification"
    Nassim Taleb
    'Fooled by Randomness'

Quote Originally Posted by Four-Sixty View Post
    I bought an Arsenal brass 2 cavity 44 caliber mold that the alignment pins seemed off. It had a little 'hitch' when it closed. One of the alignment pins fell out. I returned it, and it came back with no note about what was done to it. I think the pin was just tapped back in. The mold had the same issue and the pin fell out again. I returned it again never to see my mold or ever hear from Arsenal. I believe that was over a year ago. I'll not do any more business with Arsenal.

If you've bought a mold recently and gotten it delivered timely, good for you. Just adding my experience for others to see another opinion here.
    Wow, that’s pretty terrible. You should just accept it. I mean, after all, he’s a one-man show.

Just give it a couple dozen months. You’ll eventually get your mold and it’ll be the best mold ever! You’ll be so glad you waited.

Just contest the charges and be done with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast