RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad Data
WidenersReloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please refreash your prayers for Xbeeman412

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I come to You to pray for Charles and his wife. Please give them comfort and freedom from any fears so that they can understand the path that his doctors want him to go do for healing and comfort. Father, You are the Great Healer and I pray that You whisper into the ears of Charles medical team and guide them down the path to restoring Charles unto his wife, their family and their friends. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I talked to Charles just a few seconds ago . He was being admitted to the hospital again . He had been having chest pain for two days , they tested him and he has had a heart attack .

He reassured me he thinks our Lord has purpose in sustaining him . He mentioned the trials of Job . He puts his faith in GOD . Again I request prayer in his situation . He knows there are many here that gladly give it . Please add him to your prayer list if you have not done so . Please pray for our brother in need of our Lord's healing .

Thank you
    No turning back , No turning back !

USMC 77, USRA 79

will do Charlie!!!! Prayers sent for our friend
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Prayers for Charles are ongoing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Just talked to Charles . He is home , they put in a stint to his heart . It seems to have helped but he has two more major blockages . It's undetermined if he will under go more surgery right now .

He is still in need of your prayer . Thank you all .

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers keep coming charles!!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Prayers for Charles continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, thank You for what You have done for Charles. Please continue to allow him to improve. Father, You continue to work miracles and I am truly thankful for what You have done for Charles! Father please allow him to continue to improve and grant him comfort and healing. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Father in heaven, continue your healing work with Charles. Bless his whole family. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Just talked to Charles . He is back in the hospital . He's having breathing problems , coughing and lack of sleep . He seemed stressed , just my personal opinion . He didn't talk long . Please give prayer for this new problem he's having . He believes in prayer , he knows there are many here that will give it for a brother in Christ .

Father , be with Charles and his wife . Be with us his friends as we seek your intervention in his life . Help him recover from this latest bout of medical trouble . Bless him with your healing , guide his care team . Guide them in his recovery to regain his health . Thank you father for all you do in his life .
    Amen

Amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, We continue to pray for Charles and we give You all the praise for what You have done for this man. Father, please give him healing, comfort, and freedom from pain and worry. AMEN

Talked to Charles yesterday . He's home but still having trouble though he's some better . Please continue in prayer for him and his wife .

Prayers from my neck of the woods, hoping for a complete recovery.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Praying for God's mercy for Charles and his wife.

Prayers sent to Charlie...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12