Load DataPBcastcoRepackboxLee Precision
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: Signed by Bill Jordan?

Signed by Bill Jordan?

I have finally gotten around to reading some of the classics, and am in the market to purchase Bill Jordan's "No Second Place Winner". I managed to find one that supposedly bears his signature, but I have no way of verifying it (I'm waiting to hear back from the seller now). Perhaps one of you have seen Mr. Jordan's signature before, know of other signed books, etc.
    Last edited by HumptyDumpty; 01-22-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Boolit Master
    That is Bill's signature. I knew Bill. Ran into him at the National Championship Police Combat matches in Jackson, Mississipi in 1987 and he gave me a signed copy of his book. Great guy!!!!
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

Boolit Grand Master

That would be a nice find !
    Two older books I do enjoy is "Shots Fired in Anger" and "The Muzzle-Loading Cap Lock Rifle".
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master
    Met Bill several times and each time he treated me as an old friend even though he didn't know me from Adam. Great guy. Agree on "The Muzzleloading Caplock Rifle". I have my dad's copy he purchased in the very early sixties.

Boolit Grand Master

He signed a lot of books. Spoke to him a couple of times. He was very nice and a great figure but is signature doesn't add a great deal to value.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Well, price was within ten dollars of the cheapest copy I could find, so I went ahead and bought it. The signature adds at least that much value for me. I'm a collector of knowledge, not books per-se, but one does go with the other.

I found that book a couple yrs ago at a gunshow with a sticky note addressed to someone and signed. Looks just like yours

Well its a piece of paper and really glued into the book.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the reminder - I've never read this but just ordered a 2nd-hand hardback off Amazon.
    My Iraq Pics

Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club