Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee Precision
Load DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Could you all say a prayer for my wife please

Targa, that's good news. God is good indeed. Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Bub

prayer sent
    Reduce the issue, ignore the drama

Good friend of mines wife went through that last year, she's recovered well, praying yours does the same.

Boolit Master
    Prayers continue!

Thank you all...means more to me than I can tell you. These kind of trials and hearing your stories and what you have overcome, endured and what some of you our currently going through certainly put things in perspective and really opens your eyes to your “referring to myself” pettiness.

You all are considerate and caring enough to pray for us, which is working by the way and the reason why I want to give you all updates in Gods glory, you deserve at least that much and all that I can really give you in return. Her port was installed yesterday and it went very well, tomorrow is a biopsy for another lump that was discovered. Friday we are scheduled for another MRI to to make sure it hasn’t made it to her brain or bones. The following week begins her 1st chemo session. Just to update you all on where we are at right now.
    I have to say that this has gone from surreal to very real and it is hard to watch her going through this. I would take a dirt nap before I finished this thought if God gave me that option to heal her.

Boolit Man
    Hang in there and help her in anyway you can.
    I keep you in our prayers every night.
    Please look into and research cbd oil it really helped my wife, not a cure but does help.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Targa. Prayers of healing, comfort and strength continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Targa View Post
    Our latest update is that she has HERS 2 breast cancer which is aggressive but the treatment for this particular cancer is very effective. The major problem with this diagnosis is that this form of cancer’s first target is to make its way to the brain. We have an MRI scheduled for Monday to confirm rather or not this has happened and to also receive her first round of Chemotherapy.
    Regardless of the out come God is good and it is his plan, I just pray that he continues to bless us and carry us through what ever outcome is in that plan.
    You and your wife are in my thoughts. I am new here, but you are my brother and sister. I hope your family is able to find peace and comfort knowing many are thinking of you, pulling for you, and wishing you amazing success and longevity.

Phil Ellis
    Alabama

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus

Targa, It is great knowledge that the cancer has not spread....you concentrate on your wife and we will keep flying prayers for her recovery!

Father, You have answered our prayers by sending Targa's medical team down the path to her recovery and healing. Father, we would love to praise You for Your compassion and love. Father please give her comfort and healing and be with these two people as they battle her cancer. Father, we love You and we love our Cast Boolit Family and I do believe that You are truly the Great Healer! Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

We continue prayers and know that God is with you all!

Prayer sent.

Quote Originally Posted by philellis2710 View Post
    You and your wife are in my thoughts. I am new here, but you are my brother and sister. I hope your family is able to find peace and comfort knowing many are thinking of you, pulling for you, and wishing you amazing success and longevity.

Phil Ellis
    Alabama

First post on the forum and it's in the chapel. Well played brother and welcome.

Best wishes and prayers for your wife from north Mississippi sir.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Targa, It is great knowledge that the cancer has not spread....you concentrate on your wife and we will keep flying prayers for her recovery!

Father, You have answered our prayers by sending Targa's medical team down the path to her recovery and healing. Father, we would love to praise You for Your compassion and love. Father please give her comfort and healing and be with these two people as they battle her cancer. Father, we love You and we love our Cast Boolit Family and I do believe that You are truly the Great Healer! Amen
    Amen Paul .

Still praying for her...and you daily .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Yes Amen

Boolit Mold
    Still thinking about you guys. Always hoping for better. Peace.

Thank you, we have an MRI biopsy scheduled Friday for another lump that was found. Chemo treatments will be starting the 1st week of March.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers sent.

I want to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, everything is possible when we cry out to God and let him have at it. My wife has finished her chemotherapy and had a lumpectomy performed, the pathology reports are very good and it looks like the cancer, although still there after the chemo, has been removed with the surgery. She will start a 20 day session of radiation in two weeks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast