Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLoad DataLee Precision
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: eternal life...

Boolit Master
    "...and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood-and He made us into a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-to Him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen."

Revelation 1:5-7 (NASB)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "For though He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God toward you."

2 Corinthians 13:4 (NKJV)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God."

1 Peter 1:20-21 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

1 Peter 2:4-5 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

John 1:5 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "And as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, 'Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen. Remember how he told you, while he was still in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise.'"

Luke 24:5-7 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. And this is the name by which he will be called: 'The Lord is our righteousness'"

Jeremiah 23:5-6 (E.S.V.)

exile

Any of you guys seen the presentations on analysis of the shroud showing stroboscopic photographic imagery of Jesus moving during the energy emissions that marked the cloth? And that the images of the flowers and fruit positively identify the specie of plant the thorns came from?

Boolit Master
    "For Christ did not please himself, but as it is written, 'The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on me.' For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope."

Romans 15:3-4 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    Does God's influence extend beyond Earth and the planets of our solar system? Some planets exist billons of light years away from us. Does God exist in these areas?

Boolit Master
    "The Lord builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the outcasts of Israel. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names."

Psalm 147:2-4 (E.S.V.

exile

Boolit Master
    "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

Colossians 1:15-17 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

John 1:2-5 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    Long time ago there was a Shroud show on TV.

The man wanted to make a cast that would make the image.
    The man was a kind of digital artist...
    Turns out, the image is very same as if you put your face on a copier, and push the button.

So the man made his model, put it on a copier, golly, there's the image.

I believe the Shroud is real, we've only carbon dated the repairs
    and the way the image was left, was a very hot, bright Light,
    left for us as my Lord's Father brought Him home.

Our Lord knows belief needs proof, just ask Timothy.

Boolit Master
    "And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers."

1 Thessalonians 2:13 (E.S.V)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life."

Psalm 54:4 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "This I know, that God is for me."

Psalm 56:9 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."

Psalm 57:1-2 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "O my Strength, I will watch for you, for you, O God, are my fortress."

Psalm 59:9 (E.S.V.)

exile

Quote Originally Posted by lightload View Post
    Does God's influence extend beyond Earth and the planets of our solar system? Some planets exist billons of light years away from us. Does God exist in these areas?
    I believe he's everywhere. This realm is temporal.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast