Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: eternal life...

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo View Post
    or.........
    #4 - You are accountable for your sins. You reap what you sow. (Karma)
    If you do not settle up in this life you are reincarnated and come back again and again until you are ready to proceed into the Spiritual realms with God.
    No one goes to hell for eternity.
    If your really bad... do you have to come back as a Dung beetle

good grief anyone who buys that reincarnation hogwash is going to be in for an unpleasant surprise

Boolit Master
    "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this."

Isaiah 9:6-7 (KJV)

exile
    Last edited by exile; 12-21-2022 at 01:15 AM.
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "And being found in appearance as a man, He..."

Philippians 2:8 (NKJV)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

John 1:14 (NKJV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us."

1 John 1:2 (NIV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out."

John 6:36-37 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."

Romans 10:4 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

Isaiah 43:18-19 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever-the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."

John 14:16-17 (NIV)

Wishing you a joyous New Year!

exile

Boolit Master
    "From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him."

Isaiah 64:4 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long."

Psalm 25:4-5 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Mold
    John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
    19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
    20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
    21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Boolit Master
    "Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all who wait for him."

Isaiah 30:18 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name. For you are great and do wondrous things; you alone are God."

Psalm 86:9-10 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!"

Psalm 27:13-14 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him."

Psalm 28:7 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

2 Corinthians 5:21 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

Romans 12:12 (N.I.V.)

"For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken."

Psalm 62:1-2 (E.S.V.)

exile
    Last edited by exile; 03-12-2023 at 06:40 PM.

Boolit Master
    "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who are elect exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bythinia, according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you."

1 Peter 1:1-2 (E.S.V.)

exile

Those who love me obey my commands’. Jesus

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast