RotoMetals2WidenersSnyders JerkyLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackboxLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: eternal life...

Boolit Master
    "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life."

1 John 5:13 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long."

Psalm 25:4-5 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "of whom the world was not worthy-wandering about in deserts and mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And all these, though commended through their faith, did not receive what was promised, since God had provided something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect."

Hebrews 11:38-40 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel."

Hebrews 12:22-24 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Grace be with you all."

Titus 3:15 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

John 10:10 (E.S.V.)

exile

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617