Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWideners
Load Data Repackbox
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: eternal life...

Boolit Master
    "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Romans 8:31 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?"

Romans 8:32 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died-more than that, who was raised-who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us."

Romans 8:34 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?"

Romans 8:35 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."

Romans 8:37 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8:38-39 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

Matthew 7:7-8 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Revelation 3:20 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."

Isaiah 61:10 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "For he says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.' So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy."

Romans 9:15-16 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "And in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people' there they will called 'sons of the living God.'"

Romans 9:26 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfilment-to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ."

Ephesians 1:9-10 (N.I.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible or invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

Colossians 1:16-17 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "...,to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

Colossians 2:2-3 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "...and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

Matthew 11:11 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

John 8:51 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples were grumbling about this, said to them, 'Do you take offense at this? Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before? It is the Spirit who gives life, the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.'"

John 6:61-63 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "So Jesus said to the twelve, 'Do you want to go away as well?' Simon Peter answered him, 'Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.'"

John 6:67-69 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "But the other rebuked him, saying, 'Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.' And he said, 'Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.' And he said to him, 'Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.'"

Luke 23:40-43 (E.S.V.)

exile

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast