Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Wideners
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: eternal life...

Quote Originally Posted by exile View Post
    "Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."

Psalm 57:1-2 (E.S.V.)

exile
    Contemplating His purposes for you...
    How many of us ever just make that leap of faith after He shows us?

Boolit Master
    "And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead. To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

Acts 10:42-43 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "And Paul went in, as was his custom, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and proving that it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead, and saying, 'This Jesus, whom I proclaim to you, is the Christ.'"

Acts 17:2-3 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    "From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth, and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 'For in him we live and move and have our being.'"

Acts 17:26-28 (NIV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "...because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead."

Acts 17:31 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "O my God, incline your ear and hear. Open your eyes and see our desolations, and the city that is called by your name. For we do not present our pleas before you because of our righteousness, but because of your great mercy. O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive. O Lord, pay attention and act. Delay not, for your own sake, O my God, because your city and your people are called by your name."

Daniel 9:18-19 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "This is what the Lord says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'"

Isaiah 48:17 (NIV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day: 'Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.'"

Isaiah 12:2-4 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "I will tell of the decree: The Lord said to me, 'You are my Son; today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.'"

Psalm 2:7-9 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "In the fear of the Lord is an assured strength, and his children shall have hope. The fear of the Lord is as a wellspring of life, to avoid the snares of death."

Proverbs 14:26-27 (1599 Geneva Bible)

exile

Boolit Bub

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    the way I read it, if I'm good, I get to live in the house of the lord for eternity.
    My friend, being good won't allow you to live in the house of the Lord for eternity, for by grace we are saved, not by works, lest any man should boast.

Boolit Master
    "So you shall know that I am the Lord your God, who dwells in Zion, my holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be holy, and strangers shall never again pass through it. And in that day the mountains shall drip sweet wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the streambeds of Judah shall flow with water; and a fountain shall come forth from the house of the Lord and water the Valley of ****tim."

Joel 3:17-18 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand forever,..."

Daniel 2:44 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light."

Romans 13:11-12 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord; I will praise him in the midst of the throng. For he stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save him from those who condemn his soul to death."

Psalm 109:30-31 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "The Lord is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens. Who is like the Lord our God, Who dwells on high, Who humbles Himself to behold The things that are in the heavens and in the earth? He raises the poor out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap, That He may seat him with princes-With the princes of His people."

Psalm 113:4-8 (NKJV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "The Lord has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless those who fear the Lord, Both small and great."

Psalm 115:12-13 (NKJV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "What shall I render to the Lord For all His benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, And call upon the name of the Lord."

Psalm 116:12-13 (NKJV)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Have you not rejected us, O God? You do not go out, O God, with our armies. Oh grant us help against the foe, for vain is the salvation of man! With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes."

Psalm 108:11-13 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    "Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love."

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 (E.S.V.)

exile

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast