MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: Deleting old upload pics

Boolit Master

Deleting old upload pics

I have a bunch of previously posted pics taking up space. I can only see them when I use the 'Manage Attachments' while composing a post, but see no way of deleting the older pics and I now have over 6 pages!! This has got to be a drain/burden to the forum's server.

Thanks in advance for any help. Oley
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Click on your avatar on the upper right, choose UserCP, then go to the bottom left and choose Attachments, there you will see a list of all your photos and can delete what you don't want.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Master

Thanks Omega. I thought it would happen and verified it. When a pic attachment is deleted in this manner, it also eliminates the photo attachment in the original message. Guess I leave them sit until I use up my allotted storage capacity.
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by oley55 View Post
    Thanks Omega. I thought it would happen and verified it. When a pic attachment is deleted in this manner, it also eliminates the photo attachment in the original message. Guess I leave them sit until I use up my allotted storage capacity.
    Yes, the post references this area. So if you want to reference the same pic, you can, by going here and getting it's address instead of loading another copy.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

You can also gain more storage space by joining Team Boolits as a contributing member. Not soliciting funds just suggesting a solution.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member