MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2WidenersRepackbox
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heavy flannel shirts.

Boolit Master
    I got a couple of them flannel button down shirts but this winter I might just get a nice new pair of insulated bib overalls and a new package of tee shirts from Walmart and I'll be all set.

I remember just after moving here to Tennessee I got invited to a hillbilly wedding and wore a button down shirt. I was the only one. I was way overdressed.
    every other guy there was wearing genuine dickies bib overalls.
    ive since wised up. no tee shirt necessary in summer
    Last edited by farmbif; 11-30-2022 at 08:10 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    I got a couple of them flannel button down shirts but this winter I might just get a nice new pair of insulated bib overalls and a new package of tee shirts from Walmart and I'll be all set.

I remember just after moving here to Tennessee I got invited to a hillbilly wedding and wore a button down shirt. I was the only one. I was way overdressed.
    At least you didn't show up in Chino's and a Tie.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post

got invited to a serious biker wedding years ago, says in the invitation to bring your favorite handgun and plenty of ammo, cause we are going to shoot afterwards. brought a 44 mag with a scope on it and a few boxes of my cast handloads. fairly hot. reception was in a grove outdoors. across the creek were a bunch of steal targets. was a blast, for sure. anyhow where you live sounds like my kind of place.
    Barry

I thought everyone that showed up to weddings wore camo.... heck I know folks that got married in camo accented dress and tux. Pure white wouldn’t have been appropriate for the woman anyways.

check out orvis, woolrich, pendelton, and (interestingly enough) ll bean. Filson was great stuff but at $50 for a $20 bill it's a little overpriced especially since they no longer make 90% of the stuff they sell anymore and the catalog looks like the manly version of victoria's secret.

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    While we are talking about shirts. Where can you get a good deal on plain colored T-shirts? Good quality, heavy, all cotton.

I wear carhrartt t shirts. I wouldn’t mind changing but they are easily found.

Boolit Buddy
    For the heaviest flannel shirts check out Vermont Flannel. Made in the USA from the best flannel material available. Not cheap but top quality.

Quote Originally Posted by GregLaROCHE View Post
    While we are talking about shirts. Where can you get a good deal on plain colored T-shirts? Good quality, heavy, all cotton.
    All cotton is getting to be pure gold.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    I wear carhrartt t shirts. I wouldn’t mind changing but they are easily found.
    I won't buy (only wear what I already own - not that stupid) Carhart anymore since they pulled that position on that thing that cannot be named. Even emailed them and never got a response. Just stuck with me wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123