Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad DataTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: Indiana reloading supplies

Banned

Indiana reloading supplies

Liberty Arms, Monticello Indiana:
    "We just want to update all of our customers of the current ammo shortage. This does not look like it will resolve it's self any time soon. Ammunition manufacturers are working around-the-clock shifts to keep up with demand. Covid and tariffs are hampering the sourcing and import of lead and primers. Thanks to Obama doing away with our lead manufacturing in the U.S.
    Over 40% of new gun purchases have been by first time buyers because of the civil unrest up till now, not to mention the unrest that seems eminent into the future. For ammo, this will not get better and higher prices will be a direct result of supply and demand. We are doing our best to not raise prices but have no control over that. All I can say is that if you want and need ammo then buy it when you have the opportunity and make cost less of the priority because some one else will buy it when you walk away to compare prices. Most of these 1st time gun buyers have no comparison to ammo price, so to them, that's just the cost and they are o.k. with it. We are told that it will take two years for this to correct itself and that's if Trump is in office. We are offering 9mm and .380 with the purchase of firearms only at this time."

Four Guns in Lafayette, Indiana currently has a decent supply of powders to choose from, at fair prices. Primers, not much.
    Factory ammo, better supply than most with handgun and 5.56 ammo being minimal.
    Not offering to buy it for you and ship or hold it.
    Just giving a state of things in the Lafayette, Monticello area.

Boolit Master
    Not the news I want to hear, but thank you for telling it like it is. We are all in this together.

Preciate the update.

Boolit Master
    well I guess the days getting a box of 1000 9mm delivered to the door for $150 is in the history books

Thanks for the update.

Boolit Master
    Solution: Air powered guns, bullet traps and pellet molds!

I hear these wanna be warriors with their guns trying to sound full auto and it never sat well with me but now even much less.

Even in this time of panic buying, I believe in maintaining a semblance of shooting skills but you do not get it by firing as fast as you can and particularly before you can hit something with regularity.

If you absolutely must have that sound of a barrage in your head, then, set your britches on fire and put a set of head phones with that sound.

(The fire is for producing some smoke to imitate gun smoke)

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Can’t imagine anyone that has been into guns in the last twenty years getting caught short in this multi-pronged disruption. Between Covid and the good possibility of a very gun unfriendly administration, this was easy to predict. My only fear is that the depth and duration of this disruption will be unprecedented with a new normal the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawlerbrook View Post
    Can’t imagine anyone that has been into guns in the last twenty years getting caught short in this multi-pronged disruption. Between Covid and the good possibility of a very gun unfriendly administration, this was easy to predict. My only fear is that the depth and duration of this disruption will be unprecedented with a new normal the results.
    I am afraid you are correct on the new "normal".

BB

Boolit Bub
    Thanks I’m in Indiana. Might have to check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk