RotoMetals2RepackboxTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Door Breaching tool

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Door Breaching tool

I can't find anything on a Door Breaching Tool.

I thought it was called a key or church-key.

Thanks
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Boolit Master
    Pulaski Fire Axe?

A "church key" is a simple opener made from a metal strip formed with a rounded end to remove bottle caps, and a v shaped opposing end used to open metal beverage containers before the tab openers. You must be very young.

Firefighters use these to great affect. Also defeats many padlock and hasp secured doors.

Boolit Master
    The Knights armament company called their AR-mounted shotgun attachment, designed for door breaching, a "Masterkey".

Since then a number of companies have made door breaching standoff's for shotguns, and shotguns designed for door breaching, and named them similar things.
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Masterkey is what I was looking for.
    Church-key is all I could think of.

Getting old sucks
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master

Sledge Hammer for doors . Church Key for opening beer cans ... pop-tops and twist off caps have just about done them in .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

This is my door breaching gun, I call it “knock knock”. breacher came Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	271407with the gun and, a full set of chokes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB6401C1-9EB1-429F-A04B-9EF8F75FB26D.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	271405
    Last edited by Cast_outlaw; 11-14-2020 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Correction

Boolit Master

Door breaching tool we used for "hard entries" in search warrants was a 6 inch diameter pipe with 2 rebar handles welded on the sides. Pipe was 3 foot long, filled with concrete, welded caps on the end. 2 people used it. One time it took down the door, the frame, and part of the wall. It was a well re-inforced door. There are a couple of places on the internet that sell indestructible doors and if you buy one, in certain places in the U.S., the sale has to be reported to the local police/sheriff. You also have to register it. Can't remember those localities.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

You and your buddies planning on stacking up outside the neighbors door?
    Last edited by Bazoo; 11-14-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Ax and hammer bounce so don't use them. Cop friend says well placed foot on the steel case door hinge will do it. Concrete/pipe works well on all but vaults.
    Whatever!

A few well placed small shaped charges work good too ! Just sayin
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Boolit Grand Master

There were also some door jacks made up. a tube with handles and left and right hand threads. when inserted between the jambs and turned they spread the jamb p[en to where the door would easily open. A lot of quiet force could be used with one

Boolit Mold

Banned

remington makes it. it called an 870

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    There were also some door jacks made up. a tube with handles and left and right hand threads. when inserted between the jambs and turned they spread the jamb p[en to where the door would easily open. A lot of quiet force could be used with one
    Yep, enter just like a church mouse
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Moderator Emeritus

Friend locked herself out, no money to call a locksmith or to repair breaking the window. I took a 10 ton bottle jack and a hunk of 4x4 and put it sideways in the door frame at the lock height. Jacked the frame over 1/2 inch and the door popped open. Released pressure and it settled back. A little scrape on the paint on the inside was the only damage... most door frames now are cheesy spliced lumber that flexes easy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown View Post
    Door breaching tool we used for "hard entries" in search warrants was a 6 inch diameter pipe with 2 rebar handles welded on the sides. Pipe was 3 foot long, filled with concrete, welded caps on the end. 2 people used it. One time it took down the door, the frame, and part of the wall. It was a well re-inforced door. There are a couple of places on the internet that sell indestructible doors and if you buy one, in certain places in the U.S., the sale has to be reported to the local police/sheriff. You also have to register it. Can't remember those localities.
    Otherwise known as a fence post driver that someone filled and welded up the open end. https://www.google.com/search?q=fenc...w=1517&bih=694

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    Otherwise known as a fence post driver that someone filled and welded up the open end. https://www.google.com/search?q=fenc...w=1517&bih=694
    Thank you! Every time I see someone using that in a movie that's what I say.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrown View Post
    There are a couple of places on the internet that sell indestructible doors and if you buy one, in certain places in the U.S., the sale has to be reported to the local police/sheriff. You also have to register it. Can't remember those localities.
    That has to be one of the more foolish things I've ever heard of.

Banned

It is true. They also have to be notified if you put in lexan in your windows to the fire dept. and sometimes to the LEO's. They need to know how they will have to break into your house if they have to.

I seen somewhere where a swat team was raiding a house and it had a steel reinforced doors and windows. Also had bars on them all. They ended up ramming a device through the walls and toar off the whole front of the house. It worked like those bolts with the spring loaded tabs that spring out to tighten it in a hole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast