Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2

Thread: WTB or trade for .300BO boolits

Boolit Bub

WTB or trade for .300BO boolits

Haven’t been here in a while.
    I’m interested in buying or trading for .300BO suitable boolits, GC or PC preferred, for use in AR with suppressor.

I have all manner of lead, j word fodder, cash, etc.

Would also be interested in recommendations for a mold and your experience loading and shooting heavy lead in BO.

Thanks all

Hal A Looyah

Quote Originally Posted by Hal A Looyah View Post
    Haven’t been here in a while.
    I’m interested in buying or trading for .300BO suitable boolits, GC or PC preferred, for use in AR with suppressor.

I have all manner of lead, j word fodder, cash, etc.

Would also be interested in recommendations for a mold and your experience loading and shooting heavy lead in BO.

Thanks all

Hal A Looyah
    PM inbound. I'd be willing to send you a modest sampler pack of a few things I use, probably in trade for lead, but we can work out the deets.
    In the market for a multicavity Mi-Hec 9mm HP mold.

I presently cast for .380 ACP, 9mm, .38/.357, 30 cal and .45 and 12 Ga slug.
    I am particularly grateful for the help I have gotten from members Red333 and MSRdiver, and OLD Para (who made a crazy mold on my design!!!!!) as well as excellent guides by Recluse for his ideal lube process. I have been experimenting with poly coating too.

PM me if you know of a very cheap source of birdshot, or an efficient way to make #4 Buck.

Boolit Bub
    Sir,
    May I ask what mold you use for the 12 GA slug? Is it for hunting or home defense? I'm looking for more of a home defense type & am looking at the "MEC Slugger" to use. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM54 View Post
    Sir,
    May I ask what mold you use for the 12 GA slug? Is it for hunting or home defense? I'm looking for more of a home defense type & am looking at the "MEC Slugger" to use. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I currently have 2 slug molds: Lee 1 oz and Svarog paradox with 3 styles of core pin.

I traded away my Lee 7/8 oz, which 8 prefer over the lee 1 oz.

I use them for plinking, but the Svarog would make sense for dangerous game. Lee would be fine for whitetail, but not my first choice.
    In the market for a multicavity Mi-Hec 9mm HP mold.

I presently cast for .380 ACP, 9mm, .38/.357, 30 cal and .45 and 12 Ga slug.
    I am particularly grateful for the help I have gotten from members Red333 and MSRdiver, and OLD Para (who made a crazy mold on my design!!!!!) as well as excellent guides by Recluse for his ideal lube process. I have been experimenting with poly coating too.

PM me if you know of a very cheap source of birdshot, or an efficient way to make #4 Buck.