Bought a Lee Classic Cast single stage press from him.

The press arrived promptly. Was as described in like new condition and despite the super high prices presses were being sold for during the 2020 covid-19 gonna end civilization run on reloading equipment his price was not inflated or jacked up.

The press was very well packed, tracking number was provided with confirmation he sent that funds were received and that package had been shipped.

So all good, nice press, nice price, but there is more.

A few weeks later he sends me a message that he found some other parts that go with the press and was sending them along. So a few days later I receive a SFRP with Lrg and Small primer cups for ram, some breech lock collars and insert. I was impressed that he would take the time and pay for shipping to get those parts to me. I think a lot of folks would have figured I bought a press, I got a press. Eric went the extra mile.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again. I would recommend buying from bubba fofo if he is selling something, man has good values that he turns into righteous actions. 100% straight shooter.