Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What firearms are on your wish list????

I have my '03 Springfield, now there are 2 left on my short term wish list, An M1 Garand an M1 Carbine. I want shooters not Safe Queens.

Boolit Master
    Well since I'm kinda sorta a 32-20 lover maybe I'll send one of my 22rf martinis out to John Taylor and have him stick a faster than normal twist TJ's liner in it. Already have a center fire complete trigger group and have it drilled and tapped for a scope. that would satisfy my wants. Frank

Boolit Master

For me, it was an Ithaca SxS. That dream was fulfilled yesterday when a 1914 vintage Model 1-1/2 12 gauge came home with me, just in time for turkey season!
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Boolit Master

Gun I'd like to buy someday is a S&W Performance Center 627. I don't own a revolver and I figure if I ended up getting another one, it might as well be a really cool one...

Attachment 268745

Gun I will buy in the next year or so is a Ruger American Predator in .308 with the 18" barrel. Would like a handy little elk rifle for brush.

The gun I will get someday is my dad's Jack O'Connor tribute rifle built by Al Biesen in 1971 for $764. Pre-'64 Model 70 in .270 and used to take his first Grand Slam.

I have a picture of him and the rifle on my desk.

Attachment 268746
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Ruger 77RSI in 7-08
    Winchester (USRAC) M70 Featherweight in 308,6.5CM or 7-08
    S&W 29/629 3" 44 Mag
    S&W 29/629 4" 44 Mag I'd prefer the 3" but wouldn't turn down one in 4"
    S&W 25 4" 45 Colt (I've got the MG but prefer the standard barrel)
    Colt SS Commander in 45 ACP, 38 Super and Delta Elite 10MM
    I'm sure there are many more than I can't think of but these would take care of me for awhile.

Boolit Bub
    All of 'em. No seriously, it would be a Marlin .41 mag Lever Gun. Great cal. and rifle and I see a few on others lists, so must be popular. Maybe Ruger will bring it back, then it will match up to my Blackhawk.

Boolit Man
    Mine is pretty simple....I would like a really nice late NEF Handi-Rifle in .30-30
    Pay no attention to the mess in my shop. My best work comes from chaos!

Boolit Master

Brass Maxim in 7.62x54R, with at least 15 belts and loader.

A Browning BLR in .358
    Would prefer a Henry Long Ranger in .358 but not an option they offer.
    The Coonan 357 has been in my eyes for years as well.

But tbh ive already got guns that can fill their roles, so its just wants rather than needs.

I do need a 44 mag though, cause i got a set of lyman dies and a good bit of brass in a lot i purchased a few years ago.
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

The list would be too long to write out, so I will just put the top one out there.

Thompson sub machine gun in full auto. That would keep me busy reloading for sure.
    Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. John Wayne

Considering that I've recently got a Model 10 as the first firearm in my collection, in the future, it would be very interesting to get a Model 10 Victory, with the lanyard Loop and the smoother grips. Obviously it's going to be a lot more difficult to get one in that configuration, and there's no telling how much it would be beat up passed from force to force, but it would be a very interesting thing to add to my collection in the future.

Also I've got on my wish-list in the next 4 years or so to get some sort of AR platform in .556. I think the best part about that is I can achieve it one little piece at a time, and get what will suit my needs without having to compromise. That is, if nothing else happens to online gun sales if Sleepy Joe weasels his way to the top by some infernal means.

Boolit Master
    Irrespective of Hidden Biden, Inslie and Fergesun are enough of a threat to guns to make them rattle enough to shake the teeth fall out of a healthy sharks head!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Boolit Master
    Funny how things that were never really on your radar can become highly interesting, all a sudden. I have always been a pump gun guy and little interest in autos. Guy showed up Saturday with a 11-48 skeet gun in 410, never knew I wanted one till I saw it! Sometimes things work out, he brought it to sell, I was able to help him out.
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Boolit Buddy
    I would love to have a m1 carbine to play around with. i have a bunch of 296 powder that needs burnt up..............Curdog

I made the leap yesterday and put $225 down on a Buffalo Bill commorative (SP) model 94. This has been and will continue to be a shooter. Total Price is $50 a full box of .30-30 included. This is a Private Party Sale.

A Tikka T1 .17HMR, a Ruger 4-5/8” SSM .32 H&R, a Marlin Cowboy 1895 45-70, another Ballester Molina, and another M1 Carbine. The list is subject to change, of course.

Boolit Master

As far as handguns mine would be a Bren 10 or Randall left handed 1911.
    Rifle would be a 30/40 Krag.
    As far as a total novelty gun. I would go for one of the miniature Browning machine guns in .22 mag. FB

Boolit Bub
    CZ Shadow II, Barrett MRAD, Beretta Imperiale Monte Carlo

Boolit Master
    never know what is on my list until I see it on the rack or in the showcase.

Boolit Man
    My next purchase or trade will be a Sharps Carbine in 50-70 or 45-70.