RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
Wideners

Thread: New Silhouette Range in Louisiana

New Silhouette Range in Louisiana

I got this off the IHMSA forum. Anyone in this area of Louisiana interested in Cowboy Rifle or Handgun silhouette.

I’m happy to announce that Louisiana can now boast another silhouette shooting venue, thanks to the efforts of NRA Rifle shooter Dustin Flint. Silhouette disciplines of many types will soon be available at the Fusilier Complex in Arnaudville, LA. Dustin has received approval from Fusilier to start conducting monthly matches on the forth Saturday of each month. Initial offerings will be limited to 100 yard games to include Smallbore Rifle Silhouette and Cowboy Lever Action (22LR and pistol cartridge). IHMSA shooters have been invited to join with the NRA shooters and we will be adding IHMSA Smallbore, Fifth Scale, and Practical Hunter matches on the same schedule as the NRA events mentioned above. It is our hope to later add the 200 yard events for centerfire shooters if we see enough interest. Dustin plans to start conducting matches quickly with a rifle event scheduled for October 24, 2020. The IHMSA matches will likely begin in early 2021. This is all happening quickly and I’ll update as new information is available.

UPDATE: We are planning to offer IHMSA Smallbore, Fifth Scale, Practical Hunter 22/ Short Course, and Field Pistol at these matches Feb, through September 2021. More information as it becomes available !! ---------- Philip Braud Louisiana State Director IHMSA

www.fusiliercomplex.com
    Last edited by 35isit; 08-22-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    Ky State Director IHMSA
    Hunter Ed Instructor
    NRA Life Member

That’s good news for a change , I hope they get plenty of shooters . I give a shout out to Dustin for taking on the work of getting a match going .
    Jesus said ( Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest ) Matt. 11:28