Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxInline Fabrication
WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we living in the end times?

Banned
    not the end times yet as too many things need to happen first. however they can happen really fast. turkey may be the gog and maygog, straight north of the jews and now they are building a huge army well armed. no rebuilt temple yet and carbon composit is being developed. remember weapons are to be burned as fuel. carbon conposit burns very well.

Yep, each day is one day closer to Jesus coming back.

ACC

Boolit Bub
    Most importantly are you saved don’t worry be happy

Boolit Master
    Chemoman, good thoughts. There may be a lot of events that need to take place before the stage is set for the Second Coming, but it is possible that the Rapture is a completely separate event? If this is so, could it take place at any time?

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    The Rapture is indeed a seperate event and it precedes the last seven years of world wide "Tribulation" that we call the "End Times".

There are no prophecies left to fulfill before the Rapture, we are told to live in high expectation that "This could be the day." So, we will have NO certain clue for when it's coming.

However, there is a sure sign for the Tribulation count down for those who live to see it; it starts when Israel signs a seven year peace treaty of protection for them by the leader of a growing power of one man who will eventually expose himself as the Antichrist. The Jews will then rejoice, saying "Peace! Peace at last!" but their dream of peace will be short lived.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Boolit Master
    1 Thessalonians 5:3

Boolit Bub
    Hi everyone.
    I'm new here, but not to studying the Bible. I've been studying Biblical prophecy for almost fifty years, since I was sixteen.
    I'm pleased to see that Thunder and 1hole are correctly explaining the Last Days/ End Times here.

I haven't seen in my cursory reading here so far a statement that the events of End Time prophecy are primarily for the Jews, not the Church. As has been already explained Christ's bride will have been raptured before the events of the Great Tribulation of seven years take place. Hence our Lord's teaching of imminence for His return.

I like additional detail questions as well, so here are some just for fun.

- How long after the rapture/catching away/ (parousia) takes place will Israel sign the seven year Peace Treaty?
    - The rapture is most definitely separate from our Lord's Second Coming which takes place at the end of the seven year treaty. But how much time will there be in between? And we know that God will visit His wrath against His chosen people in order to draw them back to Him, NOT to purify His church, who is already seen by God through the blood of Christ.
    - But is a Mid-Trib Rapture possible? If not, why not?

- Its prophesied in Revelation that there will be a tightly controlled one world economy during the time of the Great Tribulation, is it possible that this will be in place beforehand? (We see globalists working hard at it now, and are already into the early stages of the Great Reset)
    - How many are aware that there was an original plan to have the people of our nation at the very least, have a mark on their hand or forehead before 2000 AD.?
    There was a slip up where some social security checks were accidentally mailed out that had the stipulation on the back-side for them not to be cashed if the bearer didn't have their identifying mark. Those checks were surreptitiously quickly collected and new ones sent out. (I have a book with a photocopy of one check. I haven't heard more of anything like this since that time.
    - One topic that used to come up in Bible studies pre- 2000, was if we are required to get such a mark on our body, is it possible that it would not be the Mark of the Beast? answer: yes its possible.

At the time I'm writing this, there are now 100,00 Russian troups around the Crimean area, and Russian war ships positioned in the Black Sea.
    This is a huge expenditure of funds. Is Russia positioning for a major military move?
    I don't know how much resistance Ukraine can offer, or if the U.S. will do more to support them.
    I'm hoping its only gesturing because I have Christian friends in Kiev after having been there on two missions trips.

Live expecting His return at any time.
    God bless you friends.

Boolit Master
    Things are indeed rapidly moving towards the culmination of the world as we know it but I doubt it will occur this year or next.

The next big event on the prophetic calendar is the "Rapture" of the church. Rapture is simply the Greek word for being "caught up" and taken away, as if by an eagle ... or Jesus. Collectively, the church constitutes the blood bought Bride of Christ. Thus, all believers, living and dead, will be changed and instantly taken out on that day; we can't know any more about it until it happens. But, the Rapture is by no means the "end", there will be a lot more human history after the Rapture - like all that confusing bad stuff we read about.

Sometime after the Rapture, aa war weary Israel and the rising new world leader will sign a peace treaty that supposedly protects Israel from attack for seven years but it will be a lie; that satanic leader will be the Antichrist.

So, for the next 7 years after the treaty the world will experience all of the horrors of the Tribulation period. The last half of that time will be the "GREAT Tribulation"; meaning life will be a taste of hell on earth for those not taken out in the Rapture. The good news for believers is that those who have believed in and trusted Lord Jesus, not their own good deeds or their worked for religion, for salvation will be out of here during the Tribulation.

At the end of the Tribulation, the previously raptured believers will return with Jesus and establish his Kingdom on earth for 1,000 years. After that, Satan will lead one last war against God and the end of time as we know it will cease. All mankind will either be rewarded as beloved children of God or put away as children of perdition.

One thing about the end that very few people grasp is that we, not God, will choose our final destination for ourselves. Our choice is fixed at the moment we die, either in faith or rebellion. After the first (physical) death there will be no second chances for those who have rejected Jesus in this life and no purgatory for those who didn't quite make it by their own self righteousness. (Today would be a good day to make the right choice!)

Proof: Seems everyone knows John 3:16 but few pay any attention at all to 3:17-18. That's a shame because those two simple verses answer a LOT of questions and sooth a LOT of pointless worrying!

Boolit Bub
    Right 1hole.

And for those who don't know, the 1,000 year reign of Jesus here on Earth is what is referred to as the "Millennium".
    Its after the end of the Millennium that the Great White Throne Judgment of God takes place for all of the unsaved from down through the ages of mankind on Earth.
    Many Christians erroneously fear that future "Judgment Day" thinking that they also (all mankind) have to stand before God and be judged.
    This is a wrong understanding.
    That "Judgment Day" is only for those who have not accepted the salvation of the cross offered freely to all by Jesus Christ.
    Christians, the Bride of Christ do have a Judgment Day that all will be called to.
    But it is a judgment for rewards earned by Christians during their lives on Earth for their service to our Lord.
    Matt. 6: 19-20
    It will be a time of great rejoicing!

Banned
    There is one thing that has troubled me greatly I researched the covid vaccine and found there is unborn fetal tissue involved in the manufacture of this product. You do understand that injecting this in your body makes you unclean as in you now have original sin placed in your body if you did get the shot I would strongly advise you to get with your minister priest rabbi etc and get this taken care of. The devil cannot create anything all he can do is destroy and he has been given free reign on this earth.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starnbar View Post
    There is one thing that has troubled me greatly I researched the covid vaccine and found there is unborn fetal tissue involved in the manufacture of this product. You do understand that injecting this in your body makes you unclean as in you now have original sin placed in your body if you did get the shot I would strongly advise you to get with your minister priest rabbi etc and get this taken care of. The devil cannot create anything all he can do is destroy and he has been given free reign on this earth.
    I have been researching vaccines since information first started coming out about them.
    AstraZeneca and Johnson&Johnson DO use HEK293 and PER.C6 in the manufacturing process. IMHO, both of these are NOT an option for me. Well, the use of aborted fetal cells and the fact that they use viral injection of foreign DNA to illicit an immune system response.

Pfizer and Moderna DO NOT use aborted cells in the manufacturing process; however, they were used in testing. These are mRNA vaccines which also insert an RNA payload into cells.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Moderator Emeritus

To my knowledge, noone has ever established a time frame for the "end times." So, there can be no reliable estimate of how close we may be to the end. And Christ told us nobody knows when the end will come, so speculation on it seems pointless and meaningless. I just try to live NOW the best I know how, and leave all that stuff to the Lord. However, there are certain signs that may cause legitimate concern. Still, I'm thoroughly convinced that the best way to deal with this and similar questions is to just leave it to God and let HIM decide these matters. That's where it rightly belongs, anyway. Some may want it to use to scare nonbelievers into belief, but I've never seen that work, and doubt seriously God wants people to be scared into belief. As soon as the fear is gone, so is the supposed "salvation."

Boolit Master
    "When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, calling to the mountains and rocks,

'Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?'"

Revelation 6:12-17 (E.S.V.)

exile
    Last edited by exile; 08-14-2021 at 02:30 PM.
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by exile View Post

If time does come to an end, can we escape the consequences of this event?
    Seems like a silly question. The death of YOU is inevitable, so worrying about the fate of the entire universe just seems like borrowing trouble.

And in the grand context, humanity has suffered the bubonic plague, famines, self-inflicted genocides, wars of industrialized scale,and living through decades of staring down the barrels of a nuclear shotgun. Those were not the "end times" so I'm fairly sure none of the pissant stuff going on now qualifies.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Boolit Man

Yes, but the end is the beginning! The Book of Enoch is a wonderful read.

Frank
    USAF Retired: SAC Trained Warrior
    "Fighting for my 2nd Amendment Rights"
    WWG1WGA
    Where is Durham and McAfee? Asking for a friend…..

Boolit Master
    There will be an end of time as we know it but an end of time as such seems an impossible contradiction. If that were true, like the Groundhog Day movie, everything would have to be frozen in "time" for eternity; that's not going to happen. After the Millennial Kingdom and Satan's last battle before he and his followers go to the Lake of Fire Hell (i.e., the Second Death), the word "time" just won't have the harsh meaning it does now.

Finally, don't sweat which vaccine has what in it because God measures the heart behind whatever we may do (Prov 4:23). So, we can eat bacon too!

Boolit Master
    "When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour."

Revelation 8:1 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    Are we living in end times? Yes.

I grow weary of religion sold as "features and benefits" like a Ford.
    You need no religion, we all have a relationship.
    We can be adopted sons of God. Or not. It is a choice.

We have been sold to so much, by so many, that our hearts are hardened by TV's starving puppies, crystal palace appeals for money, democrats, lying Ford dealers, pastors with feet of clay, and Satan's continuing efforts to make the NFL gay. And so Americans only trust and worship themselves. But I am not God, I cannot worship me.

Someday this world will end. Our time on it in any case is very short.
    I believe a better question is:
    "What are you going to do with the short time left to you, to serve God?"
    If you are re-born, your salvation was for this reason:
    you must reach the hardened hearts with the power of the Holy Spirit.
    All ministry is local.
    We can save America. Or not. It's a choice.

Arguing over the Second Coming
    is like arguing over deck chairs on the Titanic.

There are two solid facts about the return of Jesus:

1. He will return,
    2. His return is closer today than it was yesterday.

When you move beyond these two solid facts, you are in the never, never land of speculation and lunatic notions.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

Jesus's return may or may not be associated with the downfall of the US.
    With all that has happened in the last year and one half in the US, I think America is experiencing God's judgement. This may be a sign of Christ's return because of Americas influence in the world.
    Some thoughts:
    The US dollar is what all other currency is based. With the proposed federal spending hyper-inflation is inevitable. That may well open up another currency or usher in a world currency. One World Order and one world leader.
    With all the global internet fraud, that may pave the way for a personal identifaction. A chip in the hand or mark of the beast. A person could not write a bad check, as all financial info could be placed on the chip. All financial info would be worldwide ans controlled by very few.
    A personal chip may also contain info whether or not you have been vacinated. This would be a a world wide way to keep up with who is vacinated. So no one could get on a plane unvacinated..
    A chip could record ,criminal convictions, political viewpoints, gun ownership and voting information. This could be sold to clean up US elections. Will the US back Israel as in the past? End times says Israel will be alone in its defense.
    Just in the last few days Americas influence in foreign relations have been shattered
    I think we are well on the way where to a one world order or antichrist.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast