Reloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders JerkyLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we living in the end times?

From studying scripture I've come to think that yes, we're getting pretty close to Christ's return, that window of time before there is time no more being glaringly obvious.

Will I still be in this meat suit long enough for the two witnesses to come to that city called Sodom and Egypt? Not likely.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    From studying scripture I've come to think that yes, we're getting pretty close to Christ's return, that window of time before there is time no more being glaringly obvious.

Will I still be in this meat suit long enough for the two witnesses to come to that city called Sodom and Egypt? Not likely.
    Why worry about it?

Quote Originally Posted by 44MAG#1 View Post
    Why worry about it?
    Why are you worried about that?

Boolit Master
    Why are you worried about that?
    Because of others worry on something that God has under control.
    God is in control isn't he or does he need help?

Because of others worry on something that God has under control.
    God is in control isn't he or does he need help?
    In posting the same question over and over again are you making an inquiry as to why people like to study scripture?

Boolit Master
    In posting the same question over and over again are you making an inquiry as to why people like to study scripture?
    Read carefully. Did I say that?

That's all I got from what you said, having noticed that your repetitive entries appear to have been intended as literary devices as a lead in to some point yet to be seen. After all, obviously people enjoy studying God's letter to them because they want to know what God wants them to know. And obviously God is in control. And obviously it has nothing to do with God needing their help...
    All of which we're aware of.
    So after reading your statement and your follow on question there was little to do but seek clarification.
    Was there some point yet to be seen?

Boolit Master
    That's all I got from what you said, having noticed that your repetitive entries appear to have been intended as literary devices as a lead in to some point yet to be seen. After all, obviously people enjoy studying God's letter to them because they want to know what God wants them to know. And obviously God is in control. And obviously it has nothing to do with God needing their help...
    All of which we're aware of.
    So after reading your statement and your follow on question there was little to do but seek clarification.
    Was there some point yet to be seen?
    The point is, why worry or discuss something God has already got a plan for? Why would it even be up for discussion? Why would anyone think their input or output is going to change something that God is in COMPLETE control on?
    Is there something you , me or anyone else is going to do to change it, explain it, or to help God on it?
    No there isn't. Unless one thinks so highly of themselves they think God is going to ask them for their help or advice.
    We know that isn't going to happen so why be concerned or worried over it.
    It is what it is. And that, what it is, is that God has it in control.
    What are you, me or anyone else going to do about it?
    Last edited by 44MAG#1; 06-19-2023 at 09:09 PM.

Boolit Bub
    The point is, why worry or discuss something God has already got a plan for? Why would it even be up for discussion? Why would anyone think their input or output is going to change something that God is in COMPLETE control on?
    Is there something you , me or anyone else is going to do to change it, explain it, or to help God on it?
    No there isn't. Unless one thinks so highly of themselves they think God is going to ask them for their help or advice.
    We know that isn't going to happen so why be concerned or worried over it.
    It is what it is. And that, what it is, is that God has it in control.
    What are you, me or anyone else going to do about it?
    we help others to understand just like when we teach preach the rest of the bible.

acts 8:An Ethiopian Receives Christ

25So, when they had solemnly testified and spoken the word of the Lord, they started back to Jerusalem, and were preaching the gospel to many villages of the Samaritans.

26But an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, saying, “Get ready and go [j]south to the road that descends from Jerusalem to Gaza.” ([k]This is a desert road.) 27So he got ready and went; and [l]there was an Ethiopian eunuch, a court official of [m]Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure; and he had come to Jerusalem to worship, 28and he was returning and sitting in his [n]chariot, and was reading Isaiah the prophet. 29Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go up and join this [o]chariot.” 30Philip ran up and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and said, “Do you understand what you are reading?” 31And he said, “Well, how could I, unless someone guides me?” And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. 32Now the passage of Scripture which he was reading was this:

“HE WAS LED LIKE A SHEEP TO SLAUGHTER;

AND LIKE A LAMB THAT IS SILENT BEFORE ITS SHEARER,

SO HE DOES NOT OPEN HIS MOUTH.

33“IN HUMILIATION HIS JUSTICE WAS TAKEN AWAY;

WHO WILL [p]DESCRIBE HIS [q]GENERATION?

FOR HIS LIFE IS TAKEN AWAY FROM THE EARTH.” 34The eunuch answered Philip and said, “Please tell me, of whom does the prophet say this? Of himself, or of someone else?” 35Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning from this Scripture he preached Jesus to him. 36As they went along the road they came to some water; and the eunuch *said, “Look! Water! What prevents me from being baptized?”[r] 38And he ordered that the [s]chariot stop; and they both went down into the water, Philip as well as the eunuch, and he baptized him. 39When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord snatched Philip away; and the eunuch no longer saw him, [t]but went on his way rejoicing. 40But Philip [u]found himself at [v]Azotus, and as he passed through he kept preaching the gospel to all the cities, until he came to Caesarea.

Boolit Master
    The title is "Are We Living in the End Times?
    There really isn't anything to discuss, teach or question.
    We are living closer to the end time than ever before.
    Today we are closer than yesterday.
    Tomorrow we will be closer than today.
    Matthew chapter 24 says only God knows when he is going to pull the plug on time.
    So why discuss that?
    This isn't the same thing as ones opinion on the best load for caliber xyz or the best powder or primer or cartridge.
    Or a discussion on the best caliber handgun for game or self defense.
    This a situation where one either trusts and believes God or he doesn't.
    So since it is set there is no use in worry, discussion.
    God has it in control.
    Yes or no?
    Of course YES with no help from little ole us
    Last edited by 44MAG#1; 06-20-2023 at 05:42 AM.

That God is in control of this creation is simply a given and broadly besides the point in any discussion as to whether or not people should or should desire to study scripture. But as to whether people should study scripture, we're told we should study scripture so as to understand the time of the end and the eminent return of Jesus Christ to that city called Sodom and Egypt when the devil there has the two witnesses murdered. On a side note, my wife was born in 1948 so her brown eyes are ever a reminder of what times we live in. In just a very few years we will be entering into the third day when He returns. At our ages there's little likelihood of our living long enough to see Him. But hey, because He gave us the parables to learn we can understand what time it is and know the deception that's coming, the deception that He said not to fall for. So yeah, for us studying scripture is a good thing because we wouldn't want to fall for something that has the propensity to fool even the elect.

Well, that's enough for me.
    I'm gonna go trellis up some melons.

Boolit Master
    That God is in control of this creation is simply a given and broadly besides the point in any discussion as to whether or not people should or should desire to study scripture. But as to whether people should study scripture, we're told we should study scripture so as to understand the time of the end and the eminent return of Jesus Christ to that city called Sodom and Egypt when the devil there has the two witnesses murdered. On a side note, my wife was born in 1948 so her brown eyes are ever a reminder of what times we live in. In just a very few years we will be entering into the third day when He returns. At our ages there's little likelihood of our living long enough to see Him. But hey, because He gave us the parables to learn we can understand what time it is and know the deception that's coming, the deception that He said not to fall for. So yeah, for us studying scripture is a good thing because we wouldn't want to fall for something that has the propensity to fool even the elect.

Well, that's enough for me.
    I'm gonna go trellis up some melons.
    So, if you are saved then what is the worry about all of it
    What the Bible says the Bible says.
    No spin doctors needed such as the spin doctors that tell us what a politician has said after a speech.
    When it happens there may be some spinning. Plus some other things but it won't matter.

We could always be more obedient and get prepared for what God is going to do. Arguments don’t help. Just blowing off steam?

Read and pray. Interested but not worried. Clever but not loving. Forums make us very bold, saying things we never would personally.

I’m expecting the rapture. I want to go. We are not appointed to wrath. Comfort one another with these words. The day of Christ is the great tribulation. That’s when the a/c will come. The rapture is next.

Maybe the end won’t be until the 6000th year on the Jewish calendar. That’s about 218 years away. Some have it figured differently. Things would be much worse by then. The Lord would find faith on the earth if He came now. But probably not then.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobeyond View Post
    We could always be more obedient and get prepared for what God is going to do. Arguments don’t help. Just blowing off steam?

Read and pray. Interested but not worried. Clever but not loving. Forums make us very bold, saying things we never would personally.

I’m expecting the rapture. I want to go. We are not appointed to wrath. Comfort one another with these words. The day of Christ is the great tribulation. That’s when the a/c will come. The rapture is next.

Maybe the end won’t be until the 6000th year on the Jewish calendar. That’s about 218 years away. Some have it figured differently. Things would be much worse by then. The Lord would find faith on the earth if He came now. But probably not then.
    I don't think most on here will live another 218 years.
    I don't think I will
    Not in this body.
    Maybe the Aliens will zap me and make me live 300 years more.

Boolit Grand Master
    For this country, we are closer than we've ever been.
    I predict there will be a major disaster before the end.
    Something that will have long lasting consequences for the whole country.
    Maybe kalafonia will slid into the ocean.
    It will be the final warning to all.
    As for the rest of the world, because the USA is still considered the world leader, other countries, if the understand the warning, will take heed, and change.
    I don't hold any hope that china will.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abunaitoo View Post
    For this country, we are closer than we've ever been.
    I predict there will be a major disaster before the end.
    Something that will have long lasting consequences for the whole country.
    Maybe kalafonia will slid into the ocean.
    It will be the final warning to all.
    As for the rest of the world, because the USA is still considered the world leader, other countries, if the understand the warning, will take heed, and change.
    I don't hold any hope that china will.
    Just hold it in the road, keep it between the ditches and roll with it
    No amount of spinning will help.

Boolit Master
    "Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished and rose up in haste. He declared to his counselors, 'Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?' They answered and said to the king, 'True, O king.' He answered and said, 'But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.'"

Daniel 3:24-26 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by exile View Post
    "Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished and rose up in haste. He declared to his counselors, 'Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?' They answered and said to the king, 'True, O king.' He answered and said, 'But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.'"

Daniel 3:24-26 (E.S.V.)

exile
    Some very esteemed person asked.

"Are we living in the end times?"

What does it matter if one is saved?
    Last edited by 44MAG#1; 06-22-2023 at 06:05 PM.

We have always been in "End Times".

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by elmacgyver0 View Post
    We have always been in "End Times".
    Some are worried whether we are at the beginning of the end, middle of the end or at the end of the end times or somewhere along the way or Between some of those places.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast