Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Wideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Load Data Repackbox
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Are we living in the end times?

Amen, exile.

Boolit Master
    Yes, Amen, exile.

Hey by the way, have you fellas been following the story on the acquisition of the red cows to burn for purification ceremonies, for the folks that want to put up another temple in Jerusalem?

Boolit Master
    To use the red heifer ashes, they don't need the third temple to be built just an alter which is already built and dedicated, maybe the clock is running out faster than we realize.

They want the red cow for the purification rituals, so they can have the new temple.
    Otherwise the fallen rock star* won't be able to sit in it proclaiming himself to be God.

*I know it's a bad play on words but hey, it's fun.

Boolit Master
    Yes, that's punny

Boolit Master
    "But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you."

Psalm 5:11 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Been reading for info on the organized efforts to build another temple in Jerusalem: Who is behind it, how and why. It's sort of like watching the Roddenberry tv series Earth: Final Conflict; not a pleasant experience but fascinating stuff just the same. Something I haven't turned up yet is anything specifically related to timing. If anyone has a trail to follow on timing please let me know.

Even Hamas' social media spokesman is saying that launching the October attack was related to the acquisition of the red cows and that the temple building plans involving the cows are a threat to the Al-Aqsa mosque.
    https://www.albawaba.com/news/abu-ub...-flood-1548859

Boolit Master
    "but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the majesty on high,..."

Hebrews 1:2-3 (E.S.V.)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Judging by the availability of reloading components, I would say so.
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Boolit Master
    "Therefore, holy brothers, you who share in a heavenly calling,... exhort one another every day, as long as it is called 'today,' that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin."

Hebrews 3:1 & 13 (E.S.V.)

exile

Boolit Master
    Since about 2016, I have given regular attention Temple Mount news. There’s always been something. I have seen very little news reporting about the Temple Mount since Al Aqsa Flood. It’s as if there is radio silence.
    I remember seeing the name “Al Aqsa Flood” on Oct 8. I thought to myself: “If someoe attacked my family, because they were trying to keep me away from my ancestral property, that belonged to my nation - you can bet your last dollar I’d be rebuilding the Temple!” Now there’s radio silence. Makes me wonder…
    As far as timing goes, my heard/read somewhere that the Temple Institute has all the artifacts required to adorn the Temple. They have a college with Levitical Priests learning how to perform ceremonies. That building could be erected & operational in a few months. Watch for a turning point in the current war, and you may see the timing.

I'd bet my hat this is the last generation. The generation of the fig tree...
    It's not hard to figure if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.
    Jerusalem is absolutely filthy and as often as God likes to let history repeat itself...it's certainly a ripe time for a replay of the fast of the tenth month. (That parable contains one of my most favorite scriptures)

My eyes have not been open most of my life. Once they were....the whole idea of poop hits the fan apocalypse seems childish if not outright stupid.
    I'm actually about as excited as a kid in a candy store. There are 3 things that give me so much peace that I never had before...and they change 'end times' from a thing of terror to a time I rejoice. 1-I only fear that which can destroy my spirit. 2-A rod of iron 3-A consuming fire. ....those last two will get me branded as a nut by people who have NO understanding...and I don't care. I can't wait for a time when enough is finally enough and ALL mouths are shut. No more incessant whining, drivel and lies. ...I take my lumps now and thank HIM for loving me enough to correct me. The rod will be....brutal. Good enough for them. Should have listened.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Yeah, I think that's the straight of it.
    The better 2/3's is a pleasant reminder for me as she was born in '48.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    Yeah, I think that's the straight of it.
    The better 2/3's is a pleasant reminder for me as she was born in '48.
    3 decades ahead of me ......would that I had been born even before that. This whole world is pretty much a varying state of Gehenna. We know it will be as the days of Noah....I often think even the peoples of that time would look at this world today and think....wow...ya'll a sick messed up bunch!
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Quote Originally Posted by Nines&Twos View Post
    3 decades ahead of me ......would that I had been born even before that. This whole world is pretty much a varying state of Gehenna. We know it will be as the days of Noah....I often think even the peoples of that time would look at this world today and think....wow...ya'll a sick messed up bunch!
    Heh, a conversation at breakfast this morning...
    We were comparing the cultures that as kids we were seeing the country transition out of. You know, the pre-WW2 culture was dying off and the post-WW2 culture had been taking over and then here came the 1960's. Examining the morals and the attention spans that defined entertainment then versus today is a great process for seeing where we are now. And for charting our trajectory.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    Heh, a conversation at breakfast this morning...
    We were comparing the cultures that as kids we were seeing the country transition out of. You know, the pre-WW2 culture was dying off and the post-WW2 culture had been taking over and then here came the 1960's. Examining the morals and the attention spans that defined entertainment then versus today is a great process for seeing where we are now. And for charting our trajectory.
    The ONLY two things I can come up with that makes living now, better than 200 years ago (my opinion) medical technology and smokeless metallic cartridges. I hate BP and muzzle loaders...If you can get to an emergency room, they can save limbs and life like never before.....but the quality of that life sucks. Again...MY opinion. ....having said that...I do not complain...I'm here for a reason...I was drawn to Our Father's Word here in the last half of my life for a reason...when he makes that reason clear, I will do it and be glad of it.

...I should hasten to add...no delusions there...each of the many members must perform their assigned role and the Body shall prevail.
    Last edited by Nines&Twos; 02-16-2024 at 11:34 AM.

We've seen interventions so by examples (observation) we've learned to have faith in His love and guidance. And that if there's something specific we need to do besides the overview provided by scripture He will let us know. Somewhere along the line we've come to trust in Him instead of us just accepting that He exists. I really don't know when that happened but yeah, here we are. So my take on it is if He wants you to hop on something and take care it then He'll let you know.

I personally think people think more of themselves then they should in this regard.....Puffed up people wanna be the next Moses....but God's plan is a row of dominoes. You got around 8 billion dominoes in his stash.
    To me, a whole life's purpose could be nothing more than (I'm making this up) .....You got a drywall screw in your right rear tire...it goes flat...I just happened to be there (yeah right..just happened) and I help you get going again....you are on time for what Father has for you to do and HIS plan moves on smoother than a linear guide.

To me, documentation is found in the miracles Jesus performed. An invalid of 38 years healed. .....his whole life purpose was to be a witness in that moment. Some people wouldn't be satisfied but I think that's an awesome thing to be a part of.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast